December 2011 Moms
Options

Winter is here

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Winter is here

• Options
    Oh my goodness! That's a lot of snow! We have only had a little dusting, nothing that had stuck yet. Have fun!
  • Options
    Yuck! Time to start spending the winter in Florida!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yuck!!!  I'm so not ready for snow yet (and I'm sure it's coming soon since I live in MN!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oh no, 2 feet??? holy cow!! I think we're supposed to get some snow tomorrow night :( I'm in MN like Kelly. I hope it's not another long winter this year but I guess it will get me in the Christmas spirit right?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    No snow here yet, but it's been raining a lot and the temperature dipped below freezing yesterday so it's only a matter of time.

2 feet? I am so not ready for that.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    Yuck! Ours is supposed to be here tonight (Colorado).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

HISS!!!!!!!!! :-O

I'm so not ready for snow yet - nor is DH's employer from what I hear!  I was just starting to get used to having DH around a little bit...  Tomorrow night we're expecting snow here in the cities - I know it's customary to get our first snowfall of the season this time of year, but still...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Holy crap! Stay safe (and warm)!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

Ugh, that is a lot of snow! I only like snow when I am skiing or on vacation and have no where to be :)

Hopefully, you get those snow tires soon!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
  • Options
    We got maybe an inch or two last night. I have to admit it makes it really feel like Christmas is around the corner so I'm ok with a little bit but I'm not ready for 1 or 2 feet :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    My commute this morning sucked with some slippery roads, but we probably only got a couple inches overnight last night. It isn't sticking around by any means either. The highs here in MN are due to be in the mid 40s for rest of the week I think.

My 2 December boys

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"