High-Risk Pregnancy

Type 1 ladies - question about ovulation and blood sugars

I'm going to start charting my temps soon before TTC and was wondering if anyone noticed a relationship between their blood sugars and ovulation?  

Re: Type 1 ladies - question about ovulation and blood sugars

• I did! I noticed right around Ovulation my blood sugars ran really low, and right when AF started I would run higher. Also my blood sugars were the first sign of pregnancy I had, 2 days before my BFP I started running really high and was almost insulin resistant, I had to stack doses to bring it back down. 

Good Luck TTC!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I am the opposite. I didn't notice anything until I was about 10-12 weeks along. My fasting sugars were a little bit higher in the mornings.
  • Loading the player...
  • No, I didn't notice a correlation.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Thanks everyone!  

I've read that a lot of women tend to run low during the first trimester but can't seem to find any info on if sugars go high/low during ovulation.  I have noticed that I run a little lower during/after my period.

Thanks!  I'll let you know if I notice anything!
  • I personally haven't seen a difference while temping. Then again I never really took notice or thought to either. Interesting!

~*~ TTC Baby #2 ~*~
    Me: 30 
    DF: 29 DS: 10
    Angel Babies: July, September, and December 2013

My Ovulation Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"