June 2013 Moms
Options

DLS can suck it!!!!!

This is far more awful than expected. The time has changed ONE hour why do you need to wake up 6x ? My kid is a drama queen!!

Re: DLS can suck it!!!!!

• Options
    I noticed that I am having a hard time adjusting to the "fall back" time change than I do the "spring forward" time change. I don't know what it is, but I am in bed by 8pm now! It's nuts.

SURPRISE! BFP: 12/2014 - EDD: 8/13/15

We made plans and God laughed

DS: BFP: 9/30/12 - EDD: 6/9/13

Radley Quinn was fashionably late via induction on 6/17/13

• Options
    @slabm2b I feel ya we went to bed at like 8:30 last night. I don't like this!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @carolynl8 maybe I should have let Grayson go down when he was like that. I kept him up till 730 and he made me pay for it all night. He woke up 6x :((
  • Options
    @CarolynL8 that's terrible.... HUGS
  • Options
    All 3 of mine usually go to bed at 8. My oldest is nbd at this point, but Emma and Max.. oh good Lord. By about 7:15 the last couple nights... just miserable. This morning was a little better. I'm slowly getting them to sleep longer a few minutes at a time. I seriously dread this every year.
  • Options
    Our LO is having a rough time, as well. DS used to be in bed around 8pm. The last few nights LO is in bed by 7:15. Meltdown mode seems to begin around 6ish. Ugh. So frustrating. I'm going to try and push it back to 7:30 tonight. We will see if I survive. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @subliminalrabbit I always do a late nap otherwise he goes to bed so early. It usually works for us but I think he wanted an all night nap :-/ .
  • Options

Ds has been having meltdowns at 730, right while we are eating dinner. I put him to sleep, he's up by 830 and won't go back to bed until 11. Then we are up 2 to 3 times a night. I'm exhausted!! And... I never finish my dinner

Sounds exhausting !!!

• Options
    Tonight was our first night of going to bed at the usual time.  The past two nights have been super early.  I'm hoping he's finally adjusted. 

@danijake617 did you get Merlin?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"