June 2013 Moms

Moms of girls and boys?

How is it different with each of them? I only have girls. I hear that the bond with a son is so strong but I feel like I have that with my gals also. I think I was made to have girls. I know being pregnant I wanted a son so badly both times. Is there a difference?

Re: Moms of girls and boys?

• I haven't really noticed a difference with our bond either.  Both my pregnancies were the same too. Same morning sickness etc.

Girls clothes are more fun to buy though :)
  • My 2 older are girls and I had a boy this time. I always thought if I had a 3rd it would be another girl, which I was totally fine with. I love my girls and feel such a bond with them. I'm finding the post baby hormones to be different with a boy. And, there is something there different with him. I don't know what it is. And, I really don't know if it's really that it's a boy. We had planned on being done at 2, scheduled a vasectomy once and everything. I think my bond with him at this point is more the love that I wasn't looking for, but is the best thing I never knew I needed. Maybe I'll notice more once he's older.
  • Loading the player...
  • Our bonds are the same, strength wise, but we are bonding over different things. My son is my sweet little guy, who's always happy and likes everyone. My daughter is feisty, funny and beautiful, and my mini best friend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"