High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Tuesday Bedrest Check In

Happy Tuesday 

How did you ladies sleep?

Milestones, Updates, Appt?

qotd: Ladies in 3rd tri, What kind of outfit will you bring your baby home in?
     Ladies in 2nd tri, When will you start to pack your hospital bag?

Re: Tuesday Bedrest Check In

• Options
    I slept well. After my drs appt i ended up in L&D with really bad pelvic pressure I thought baby was about to fall out and since I had not idea if i was dilated I rushed to the hospital. I am only 1cm dilated and pelvic pain can be from baby position. My fluids were checked all is well. Oddly my bp was high which isn't normal for me. I think it was my nerves because when i relaxed it went down but sadly it was too late I had to wait almost two hrs for my urine results and now need to do a 24hr urine at home. Sucks because i know i dont suffer from BP but hey, it is what it is. If you didnt read my appt update on yesterdays check in. Next wk the dr and i will set a date to be induced. I am very excited about that. Tomorrow i will be 38wks and 8days past cerclage removal. 

qotd. I have a oneis pajama but on top of that my little girl will be coming home in the outfit my mom took me home in. I cant believe my mom still had it nice and neat stored for 31yrs. 
  • Options

kneenah- sorry you ended up in the hospital yesterday, but so glad everything was ok.  1cm- at least that's something! 

Slept ok until about 4am, then my hip pain kept me up for a lot of the remainder of the morning. 

36+5 today.  Had an uneventful afternoon yesterday after some morning contractions and cramping.  Back to the sporadic contractions this morning.  Every day feels like Christmas eve, but then Christmas doesn't actually come, lol! 

I found a couple cute going home outfits at Kohls on Saturday.  Bought one for boy and one for girl, since I don't know which one I'll need!  They both have onsies, pants, and fleece vests, and I really love them, so I can't wait to see LO in whichever is appropriate!   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kneenah- 1cm, thats a start! Sucks about the urine. Better safe than sorry though!

I slept good last night. I went to bed early though and woke up at 7am. I may take a nap :)

I was thinking of getting a white fleece sleeper since its a winter baby. I also want to buy a knitted white hat on etsy with  bear ears. That way this outfit can go on boy or girl. :)
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Options
    @mrssturm- thats an awesome size for 32 weeks! That's bigger than average. Remember baby grows the most in the past few weeks. So in a few more weeks it will be in New born size.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Options
    @Kneeah-PITA, but I'm glad everything checked out.  1 cm, better than nothing right!? 
    @sftbalbabe-2 more days until term, yay!
    @Roses-I love hoods and hats with ears, too cute!
    @mrsstrum-What a great weight!  That's awesome!

Pretty good sleep last night, crazy dreams again!  MFM appointment went well yesterday, still holding steady at 1cm dilated.  I asked her if she would consider sending me home at 30 if I stay this way.  She said should would certainly entertain the idea!  Something to shoot for!

QOTD:  I have no idea what I'll take LO home in.  I have a lot of gender neutral stuff from my boys, so probably something from that bin.  If only I could think of where it is!
  • Options
    Happy Tuesday!  Lot's of positive updates today..I love it!  :)

I passed out last night very quickly but had a long night of crazy dreams.  I had a dream that the baby's head kept coming out and I had to keep pushing it back in.  Hmm...I guess keeping this baby baking consumes my mind throughout the night as well.  

Not milestones or updates. Still feeling crampy but not enough to go to the hospital.  

I don't have an outfit picked out yet.  I was put on bed rest the same day that we found out the gender so I didn't have a chance to shop.  I have looked a little bit online but am apprehensive to purchase anything because of the whole preemie/newborn thing and not knowing how early he will come.  Either way, something cute and snuggly for the chilly weather.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mrssturm- my LO was estimated at 5lb 10oz at 36 weeks, so yours is definitely a good size for sure!  The NB outfits I bought said 5-8 lbs.  I figure at 5 or 6 lbs the outfits might look a little bit on them, but I'll just roll up sleeves or whatever. 
  • Options
    Hello! I slept ok last night. I think I'm having trouble sleeping because I don't use any energy during the day and I'm in the hospital, just not the same as being home. Everything is stable with me. Haven't had contractions since Saturday, so that's good. 2 more days until 30 weeks, huge milestone!!!! I just need to get to 32 and I can either go home or be moved to the hospital by my house. I don't have a going home outfit yet..... My friend sent me a preemie outfit and so that will work if she's tiny. But, I'll probably pick something else out. Even if she is born soon, she won't come home for quite some time, so she might need newborn in order to go home.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"