June 2013 Moms

40 days of thankfulness day 18

Morning ladies!! 

Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance. 

What are you thankful for today? :) 

Re: 40 days of thankfulness day 18

• I am thankful for my kids. My home is never quiet, and I am never lonely. Whether I need to run to the store, or give the dogs a bath, they are always there to help.  

• I am thankful for my freezer supply, I'm quitting my morning pump and it feels so freeing!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm thankful for my mom and the woman she is. I get voted awesome by proxy. A girl she works with is lending me her REALLY nice sewing machine because I said I wanted to learn to sew. She loves my mom, therefore she loves me. She is kind and generous and has taught me A LOT about how to "love the unlovely". She makes me want to be better.
  • I am thankful for DH's bookkepper.  I am an accountant so I tried to handle his books but the marital strife wasn't worth the money saved.  She has spared us many arguments over the past year and is an awesome lady to boot.
  • I'm thankful for a snuggly baby. He loves to cuddle. It's my favorite thing in the world.
  • Flannel sheets! 'Nuff said

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Today I am thankful for being able to excersize.

• I am thankful for the heat in my car.  My feet are thankful, actually. 

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• I am thankful for the person on this board who recommended combing a clogged boob in the shower. It's worked like a charm. You guys are the best.

• Today I'm thankful for amazing coworkers!
  • I'm thankful for my awesome H who stays in a job he hates to make sure we have what we need.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm thankful for grocery delivery. Not having to go to the grocery store and carry groceries into my townhouse from the parking lot is wonderful and worth every penny.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm thankful for hot showers after a good workout. Best feeling ever!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm grateful for the show house hunters. So much tv these days conveys so much BS, but I always feel good watching house hunters.
    Don't get me wrong, I have a serious hgtv addiction. But, at the same time, I want to punch half the people on there. "Oh my goodness, the walls are pink. I'm not sure I can look past that." Hey, how about you buy the house for me, and I'll look past it, with a new coat of paint ;) Such nit picky people!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"