Dads & Dads-to-be

Week 9 I just got my ass kicked thread

@Luckydad

Even though we still have two players active tomorrow night, I don't think Boykin is going to go off like Andre Johnson is right now.

I'm conceding defeat because I should never trust any Raiders and holy shit Texans offense where have you been this year?!

Re: Week 9 I just got my ass kicked thread

• My team *should* be a lot better if Gronk stays healthy. But yeah, 43 points from Johnson is 50% of what my team scores some weeks.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • @futant462, getting 6 points from 2 of your RBs didn't exactly help your cause. I know, I"ve been there.
  • Loading the player...
  • futant462 said:
    @Luckydad Even though we still have two players active tomorrow night, I don't think Boykin is going to go off like Andre Johnson is right now. I'm conceding defeat because I should never trust any Raiders and holy shit Texans offense where have you been this year?!
    Consider me an insider, but up here in Packerland we think this is the game where Boykin's actually goes off. He showed flashes last week, and the Pack is playing really good right now.  With Nelson in the slot Boykins is getting a lot of man coverage on the edges, and he is really starting to take advantage of that. I predict Boykins will get 120 and two scores tonight. Not #80 numbers, but pretty good still.

• I don't doubt that Boykin will have a good game, especially since the Bears defense is pretty bad.  However, I don't think he's going to give me more than 40 points+ to overcome Andre Johnson's game last night and whatever Matt Forte will put up tonight.

• I just need the Packer D to score tonight for me.  I have Forte, Bennett and Gould going for me tonight in my league too, and I need all the points I can to stop a 2 game skid.

No, boykins won't get that yardage, but he will get points.  Just trying to get some positives your way.  You never know, Rodgers could blow up tonight for 7 TD too. Boykins would be a big part of that.

• I have my hopes on a really good Packer game today.  Aaron Rodgers is my quarterback and I have the Green Bay defense.  I need to average about 15 points per "person" to win.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Wulf, you just got smacked down by the Bears defense unfortunately.... Rodgers out of this game, and who knows how much longer beyond that if he broke his collarbone.
  • High Score this week, by a LOT

Cornballer and I win, Hurricane Sandy loses; topsy-turvy week!
  • ladyjenna13ladyjenna13 member
    edited November 2013

Aaron Rodgers update is a slight break in collarbone.  Out about three weeks.  Needless to say, we are not waking up in the best of moods here in Wisconsin this morning.  But after the haze, I can see some light.

Sunday - Eagles are here (very winnable)
    Next Week - At Giants (winnable)
    Two Weeks - Vikings are here (A WIN)

Rodgers is back by Thanksgiving Day game at Detroit, probably the biggest game of the year for Detroit.  So while it does suck for sure, The Pack still control their own destiny, and the only division game that they will have to play without ARod is here, against the horrible, horrible Vikings.

• Yep, piss poor week for me.  Two running backs who did nothing and Terrell Pryor.  That about says it all really.

Fire sale on all Team BKA running backs named Darren!  Darren "I haven't done shit all season" Sproles, Darren "Glass Joe" McFadden.  

• Two Weeks - Vikings are here (A WIN)

Yes, as long as you admit the Vikings will look like the better team for 3 quarters, then somehow find a way to lose in the end.
  • futant462 said:

Fire sale on all Team BKA running backs named Darren!  Darren "I haven't done shit all season" Sproles, Darren "Glass Joe" McFadden.  

Wow, way to really make me wanna accept your trade offer!
  • @LuckyDad

There's no getting around it.  Simply Google either player with the word fantasy and the first result will say STAY THE FUCK AWAY!!!eleventy111!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"