March 2013 Moms

Baby did not get the memo about time change :)

I am sure many others experienced some of this.  My DS not only didn't get the memo about the time change (I expected that of course), but he decided time must have moved the other direction and got up an hour earlier than usual today.  Ugh.  The days of gaining an hour are in the past for a few more years at least.  At least I got a lot done today. :)

Happy end of day light savings to all the moms out there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

;

Re: Baby did not get the memo about time change :)

• Ha! I'm right there with you! My LO also woke up an hour earlier than usual. I joked to my husband about how today felt like the longest day ever! No more enjoying that extra hour of sleep one day a year:) Luckily, putting him to bed an hour later (but his usual time) has worked out. Hopefully we'll be back on schedule soon!
  • haha yep, same here!  I was also very productive yesterday morning :)
  • Loading the player...
  • same here. i even tried keeping him up a little later. he stayed up but still got up an hour earlier! Hopefully he adjusts.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • yup. DD used to wake up at 7 on the dot, now she wakes up at 6 on the dot. SOOO glad she decided in the past month to move her "wake time" from 6 to 7 though...
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • <<<<Odd one out.  DD slept an hour later and crashed an hour earlier.  Mornings have went back to the usual 7am wake up but she crashes at 7:30 now instead of the old 8:30pm.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"