March 2012 Moms

How'd daylight saving time go for you?

I have to say, I was shocked. It was like there was no change at all for Alexander. He went to bed a little bit later and got up at the normal time despite the adjustment. He went to bed a little earlier last night (maybe 15 minutes) but, otherwise it couldn't have been smoother. I was stressed out for nothing! How did it go for everyone else (who deals with DST, that is!)?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How'd daylight saving time go for you?

• Shockingly well, too! DD woke up at her normal time as well with the clock changed. It was awesome!
  • Terrible and still going. I got less sleep not more and I'm pretty sleep deprived right now. DD was grumpy yesterday from the messed up schedule. It didn't help than church ran 30 minutes over either. Of that her daddy has been working out of state and won't be home until the end of the week. So DST ending just added one more thing to that.

Anyone want to come babysit? lol :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • My kids just started sleeping later as of last week, probably bc it stays so dark in the morning. Now DS is waking around his usual time, which is an hour later. DD woke me up at her usual time so it was super early now. Hopefully it will balance out soon.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm seriously jealous of all the no change, no big deal, etc. Last year was fine. This year....one of the worst days I've had as a parent yet.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• hahaha same here! I was not looking forward the time change because I was so afraid that LO would wake up at 5:30 instead of 6:30 and shockingly, he also woke up at the normal time. Such a relief! :) Happy camper here!
  • We're still adjusting. Sunday he woke up early (by the clock, normal time pre-DST) so everything else was early too. This morning he woke around 4:30 but I was able to get him back down a little after 5:00, and he slept til 8:00! So yeah, we'll see how the rest of the week goes.
  • ZimgerZimger member
    edited November 2013

I now wake up an hour earlier...so 4:30 instead of 5:30. I'll adjust soon. In the meantime I'm using that hour to catch up on a book I have been wanting to read.

Lil' Man took his nap an hour earlier the first day but he evened out pretty quick.

The cats and guinea pigs are angry...they feel that they are getting fed an hour behind schedule.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I didn't even think about it. NBD here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"