June 2013 Moms

Night time diapers?

My daughter is still in size two diapers (she's around 15 lbs now.)  We bought a huge box of Pampers Baby Dry diapers a few months ago and here and there she may have leaked through them but now she is consistently soaked when she wakes up in the morning.  I am going to move her into size 3 for night time but any recommendations for night time diapers?  I wasn't too impressed with Papers Baby Dry.  
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Night time diapers?

• I use Pampers Extra Protection with DD (she's 2).  I like them.  Not sure what size they start at though, 3 maybe?  Although we use the Target brand during the day for both kids and I just realized now that the box says they're supposedly day/night diapers.  Who knew?

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• I think I am going to test out Huggies night time diapers ;) Thank you!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I use Target diapers for both day and night and have never had a leak.  I was nervous because DD pees a ton but I haven't had any issues.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I use Pampers Swaddlers (before I was using Huggies snug and dry and Huggies Snugglers) since switching Joseph hasn't leaked once.

I use Pampers Swaddlers during the day and night.

imageimageimage

• We use pampers swaddlers and have had no leaks. Ds1 used to soak his diapers at night and leaking was a constant problem. We tried different brands and nothing worked so we started using pampers extra protection. We never had leaks after that...they worked great!
    image         image

• Pampers baby dry user over here!

• I have not tried them yet but I have seen these diaper booster pads and considered getting some.

~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also use pampers swaddlers at night but I'm switching to up and up soon. Just because of cost he never leaks at night.
  • I liked Huggies Overnites for my son.  Going to those once we're in size 3. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • We used huggies over nights. He doesn't leak in them ever. They are amazing.
    Married: 04-13-12 

SS: 12-13-02 | SD: 12-13-02

DS: 6-8-13 | Sept 15' #2

• I have always used the Huggies Overnight with my older daughter. They work great! I am waiting for my LO to leak before we buy them. She is coming close in her size 2 diapers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like the Luvs overnights. My LO leaks in both pampers and huggies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"