June 2013 Moms

Intro

I've lurked for a long time here, like a creepy long time without an intro.
I'm 33, live in the Boston area, am from buffalo, ny and have lived a bunch of places in between 18 and 32. I work part time and have a two year old named graham and my little peanut named Arlo. I was a June due date but ended up being the most overdue VBAC in the world and having him in July after 46 hours of unmedicated labor during the holiday heat wave. Fun!

I am in the minority but I really love snark- reading it that is. I'm sarcastic in real life but hesitant to put anything inflammatory into writing and out in public. I try and comment on things I actually know something about so I usually stick to running, breastfeeding and travel topics when I comment. I only posted one question during pregnancy about having the flu and I for some reason got attacked so I never asked another question until recently. Oh and the only other times I got pretty involved in threads where about spanking and 50 shades of gray so I most likely look like a deviant. So much for controlling my online persona!

But from a lurker perspective, thanks ladies for saving my sanity with some entertainment and advice during my MOTN nursing sessions.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"