1st Trimester
Options

Crazy dreams

I'm 7 weeks pregnant with twins. YAY! What's not awesome are the dreams I've been having lately. They are c-r-a-z-y! Is this happening to anyone else???

Re: Crazy dreams

• Options
    I'm 8 weeks and I noticed I have been having very vivid dreams that I remember a lot of details about.  Strange dreams but not scary thankfully! I had on dream where I saw my baby was a girl! We will see :)
  • Options
    Same here, having lots of vivid dreams that I remember and sometimes it feels so real that when I wake up it takes me a while to realize that it was just a dream.  I did have my first weird baby dream just last night.  I basically had a Twilight baby.  I had a girl and she came out as a newborn should, but then the next morning she was huge and had teeth!  When I went to breastfeed her, I kept saying, don't bite my nipple.  So weird!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes, yes, and yes!

Congrats and Welcome to Twin-land! lol  I'll probably see you on the multiples board!

My crazy dreams started out as sex dreams ... and not about my awesome incredibly sexy husband, but about ex boyfriends, some of which I wouldn't touch with a 25 foot pole (no pun intended, ha).  But then it became dreams about him and sex we've had, etc. which was awesome.

Then, holy cow, my dreams turned 50 Shades of CRAY.  For example, Saturday night's included me eating at BBQ restaurant, discussing the company I work for with Larry the Cable Guy and the restaurant manager, some rude customers at the table next to me and their horrible waitress, and an Atlanta Braves player named Thomas who told me I was pretty and gave me a baseball spank, but I told him I could never be anything but a friend because I loved my husband.

um ... what?! Larry the Cable Guy???? are you serious???  I can not stand that guy!

Mary (33) and Michael (33)

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2002, Married 4/10/10     TTC #1 June 2011; LAP and tubes flushed in Dec

2012: 6 Clomid Cycles, all BFN;    RE consult Nov 2012: SIS (all clear)

2013: 3 Femara Cycles with IUI, all BFN      August 2013: Follistim/Ovidrel = 3 Follies, IUI on 8/29.

BFP!!!!! 1st Beta = 204 on 9/12/13 2nd Beta = 774 on 9/15/13!!

First U/S 10/1/13 - It's TWINS!!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one.  Where is the multiple board???  I'm a tad slow I guess because I can't find it.
  • Options
    I am 7wks and 5 days and I have been having the most vivid, crazy, steamy sex dreams. Sometimes with my husband, sometimes with strangers. I wake up hot and bothered!!
  • Options
    @laurenmichaels, if you click on COMMUNITY at the top, then click on Specialty, it's in the middle column.  See you there! :)

Mary (33) and Michael (33)

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2002, Married 4/10/10     TTC #1 June 2011; LAP and tubes flushed in Dec

2012: 6 Clomid Cycles, all BFN;    RE consult Nov 2012: SIS (all clear)

2013: 3 Femara Cycles with IUI, all BFN      August 2013: Follistim/Ovidrel = 3 Follies, IUI on 8/29.

BFP!!!!! 1st Beta = 204 on 9/12/13 2nd Beta = 774 on 9/15/13!!

First U/S 10/1/13 - It's TWINS!!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My dreams have been crazy vivid over the last few weeks. I dream every night normally anyway, but they've been getting weird to the point where I wonder if i'm sleeping, or if I just dropped acid. Last night I was on a cruise though. I hate boats.

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Options
    I only dream of girls, and they always turn into things a doll which was while breast feeding all of a sudden she wouldnt suck and her lips were frozen but i still treated her like a real baby, another one my 4 month old neice turned into a beaver and my baby a possum spent an entire dream lookin for baby clothes for possums. Another i had a baby right now at 10 weeks and didnt realize i was really 7 months the baby came out prematurely but i had to take her home, and then a few days later forgot I hadnt fed her:/ panicked and tried to but had no nipples...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"