Trying to Get Pregnant

Tracking BBT

I'm not tracking yet due to no AF since I went off DP shots, but I'm looking forward to it. The only problem is that I sleep with a CPAP mask so oral temps are out (DH can't sleep with my snoring and the apnea is just bad for my health overall). Anyone have any experience with vaginal temps? I recognize it as my only option, but I'd like to know other people's experiences with it.

Re: Tracking BBT

• Yes, a lot of women here do that. It's easy to do and will kep your chart consistent.

And looking forward to temping ... You might not say that afterwards, ah! :)

Good luck!
  • I temp vaginally and I've just gotten used to it. It's not super fun, but it's over before you've really woken all the way up!
    *****************siggy/ticker warning*****************************

-Me: anovulatory/ hypothalamic amenorrhea / H: all good
    -IUI  Medicated TI Cycle #1 (Dec): Menopur  + Ovidrel + TI  = BFN
    -Benched for work issues Jan/Feb
    -IUI 1.2: Menopur + Ovidrel = BFN
    -IVF #1- Menopur + Follistim = 12R / 7M / 4F -- first beta-260, second 520. EDD 2/22/15

Welcome Dane 02/09!

• Loading the player...
  • Heh, the control freak inside of me is raging because I can't chart yet. :D
  • You can start if you want.  Your period hasn't returned yet and you don't know when it will.  There's certainly no harm in getting in the habit.  Who knows - you might get lucky and catch your first temp shift!  

Hm, good idea!
  • I'm also going to go learn how to format and stuff.
  • I prefer vag temping over oral temping. It's more consistent and I worry less about its accuracy.
    ---

• Thanks everyone for the thoughts! I started temping last Friday and I've finally started a new cycle! (never been so happy for AF in my life) I'm a happy camper now. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"