August 2011 Moms

How's the time change going for everyone?

We kept the kids up later the past 2 nights, and then this morning we were able to keep them in bed until 7 (or the old 8, if you prefer). Not bad. Even Baby Boy seemed on board. Let's hope this keeps up.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: How's the time change going for everyone?

• Lincoln typically wakes at 8:30. Today he woke at 8:30 again on the "new time." I attribute it to him being up again in the middle of the night.
    imageimage
  • I thought we were in the clear when the girls woke up around 7:30 am (new time).  DD1 stayed up late last night, and this might be one of the very few advantages to the fact that the baby still isn't on a schedule.

Then lunchtime hit and DD1 had a major meltdown on the way home from Target.  She's been asleep a couple hours, I'm going to wake her now and hope she is in a better mood.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • They slept in for me, but neither napped well yesterday. DD slept terribly the night before, so she was exhausted. Today, nap/mealtimes have been a bit rough. DS had a major meltdown at 5:00 wanting dinner.

I'm hoping tonight goes okay, but if they wake-up at 5am (normal wake-up is "old" 6am), I'll get over it.

The crummy part is that DH is out of town, so I'm having to deal with tantrums solo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• This morning went fine. But it's now about 30 minutes to bedtime and DD is definitely at a "drunk baby" level of tired right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • It's the worst. The absolute worst.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"