June 2013 Moms

Baby Clothes!

My sister just called and she found a few spring outfits for E. She bought her 12 months!
What happened to buying 3 month clothes :(
Where has the time gone? I realize I'm jumping a little ahead here.

I'm just having a moment. That is all.
Carry on.

Re: Baby Clothes!

• 6-9mo pjs fit my LO the best. It's crazy!
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • Joseph is going to be 5 months tomorrow and he's already in 6-9month clothing! I remember it like yesterday when Newborn clothes were baggy on him!

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Alex is so long that 9 month pjs are the only thing that fits. He has been in 6 month everything else for weeks and those are getting really close to too small. He isn't even 4 months old yet! (I had a late baby)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Same as PP, my guy isn't even 4 months yet but has outgrown some 6M clothes. It's crazy.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We're still in Carters 3 months, but only for height.  he can wear 6 month onsies but the sleepers are long on him.  He's not that tall I guess  :-/

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I have a little (10th percentile) and she is in carters 6 mo clothes... the pants are a little long, but she's barely fitting into any 3mo pants at the waist. I guess carters 6 mo run like a 3-6 mo, though.

image image

• We are in 9 month for sleepers and rompers. Still in done 6 month clothes but 9 months fit the best. I have a bin of 12 month spring stuff and a bin of 18 month summer stuff. And I just bought my first 24 month fall item. She is only 5 months! How fast they grow.

• Still in 0-3 here. At least I'm getting a lot of use from his clothes!

This is mine too. He can still wear some 0 to 3. The ones that ste just for 3 month fit him best. 3 to 6 month is still too big.
  • I must have a beast bc mine is wearing 9-12 and the 9's are getting small!! I put him in 12 most days.
    www.thefamilyragan. blogspot.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CCR630 said:

I must have a beast bc mine is wearing 9-12 and the 9's are getting small!! I put him in 12 most days.

This is us exactly @ccr630
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Mine needs 6 month pants for height and 3 months for her waist. So she is always wearing pants that either are:

--too short
    --too baggy

It's getting to be problem!
  • amie444 said:
    We are in 9 month for sleepers and rompers. Still in done 6 month clothes but 9 months fit the best. I have a bin of 12 month spring stuff and a bin of 18 month summer stuff. And I just bought my first 24 month fall item. She is only 5 months! How fast they grow.
    This is us pretty much exactly! I find a lot of things too short for E. I didn't think she was that long...
  • CCR630 said:

I must have a beast bc mine is wearing 9-12 and the 9's are getting small!! I put him in 12 most days.

All of this.
    N

Mr. Baby's ticker

• 3-6 months fits her best, but I am mostly using 6 months now because it is now cold here and my fall/winter stock is all 6 + months. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Also in 0-3 months here!! I love that she is an itty bitty but want to get her 6 month wardrobe out. New clothes make me happy :)

Lilypie - (81iI)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"