2nd Trimester

Pain under my right breast

I'm 23 weeks today and have started feeling this aching pain under my right breast, almost where my bump starts. I have tried massaging it, putting a heating pad on it, and just popped a tums in case it could just be heartburn. I'm a FTM and have had a fairly easy pregnancy so far, and this is the first of pains I am starting to feel. Could this be stretching? Or something more serious? Was curious if anyone else is going thru this as well.

Re: Pain under my right breast

• I had a gf that described the same pain, doc said it was just stretching.
    I know it caused her a lot of pain.
    Maybe a Tylenol would help?

imageimage
  • I have had this exact issue for about 4 weeks now. I read a few articles and they all say it is NOTHING to worry about. (although it feels horrible!) It is most likely just stretching but could also be your glands in your breasts. That is just what I read. I would not worry though everything I have read made it seem completely normal. Good luck with this. I have been hoping for mine to stop but I am thinking I will just continue to have it since its been a while now!
    Tre Nichol
  • Loading the player...
  • I have this. It's under my left breast. It happened last pregnancy, too, but only in the last month or 2. This time it's started earlier, and it's super irritating and annoying. From what I could learn, it's stretching, and the nerve ending are being stretched and pulled causing (for me at least) a numb AND burning sensation. There really isn't anything you can do. It'll go away after the baby is born.

J. Jackson

Feb '14 March Siggy Challenge: Face Slaps

Daisypath - (SVGA)
    Lilypie - (xd4F)
    Lilypie - (jQcs)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"