June 2013 Moms
Options

Sleep Regression has made me a lightweight

2 beers in and I am BUZZED.

Anyone else drinking? I'm having a Leffe Brune (I'm in to dark beer now)

#Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: Sleep Regression has made me a lightweight

• Options
    I envy you. A lot. I have too tired to understand how BF and drinking works lol

Enjoy!!!
  • Options
    Yes, water! You got me feeling a little guilty about my H2O consumption after your last post and so I chose water over the cab. :(
    This doesn't happen often.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @amanda0126 this is my first drink all week because I was trying to focus on water :)

@abbity I try to limit it to 2 drink and start as soon as Ty goes to bed, his first stretch is 4 hrs at minimum so that's usually enough time for the alcohol to get out of my system

• Options
    I want to (and I don't often say that)... But didn't drink nearly enough water today, so alcohol probably not the greatest idea.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @34blondie I'm finally on pc and seeing that you have been married for 11 years!! What's your secret?

• Options
    @araziza I am dying to know how solids go for you. I am in no rush with Ty because feeding Bradley is a PIA, but I feel like you are gonna do it right, so I'm gonna be following your progress :) no pressure!!

• Options
    I'm one glass of Cabernet deep and I'm done. I've lost my tolerance since becoming pregnant last September. Sux :(

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    WasNotWas said:
    @araziza I am dying to know how solids go for you. I am in no rush with Ty because feeding Bradley is a PIA, but I feel like you are gonna do it right, so I'm gonna be following your progress :) no pressure!!

She was not in a great mood tonight so it didn't really happen. I will let you know when I have good news :)

• Options
    Mmmm Mike's Hard Lemonade for me tonight!!!
  • Options
    @kelly422 I "accidentally" drank one of those when I was 15 at a friend's house...memories :)

• Options
    Now I want a drink.

image image

• Options
    @stephmill26 what I really want right now is whipped cream vodka and pomegranate sparkling lemonade ...too bad I have to work tomorrow 

• Options
    @violet1183.... A Friendly's fribble is what I've been craving all week.....yum!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    @violet1183 YOU HAVE A RED MANGO NEAR YOU?! We had one in downtown Naperville (Illinois) and I swear if we had one around here I would eat there every meal of every day. 

• Options
    I'm having a Cherry Snapple with a little bit of Cherry Pomegranate Rum mixed in! 

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Options
    I'm having a Cherry Snapple with a little bit of Cherry Pomegranate Rum mixed in! 
    GAHH that sounds gooooood!!!

• Options
    WasNotWas said:
    GAHH that sounds gooooood!!!
    It is! I love anything with Cherry or tropical.

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Options
    I'm having Madria Sangria. We are celebrating me becoming a SAHM!
  • Options
    @cindyrelluh details?! 

• Options
    Weeeeellllll I decided that I am working too much, and so now I'll be working from home for a transcription company I used to type for. I want to do arts and crafts with my kids, and be around more. I'm putting in my notice tomorrow!
    THAT'S SO EXCITING!!!! This deserves a post of it's own :) I guess Disney really does change you! I'm so happy for your Relluh!!

• Options
    I die, that's the cutest @34blondie :)

• Options
    you are WILD @nykkolhooks

• Options
    Pepsi and coconut rum. It just makes me tired now. :(

Tab's kids- sucking the fun out of drinking since 2011. Kidding.

Mostly.

• Options
    @nykkolhooks yes please! I'll be in your neck of the woods the week of thanksgiving actually!

@wasnotwas done, and done.
  • Options
    34blondie said:

@wasnotwas-are you still near Naperville?  I have family both there and in Bolingbrook.

We still have a house we rent out up there but we are currently residing in Jacksonville, fl. It's too damn cold up there!!

• Options
    edited November 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"