June 2013 Moms

Laughs!

What gets your little sweet giggling? Harper goes nuts when I brush my hair on her face (weird)! Also she loves to play Patty Cake. She squels every time right before "put it in the oven".

Re: Laughs!

• Blowing raspberries! Doesn't even have to be on her. Also getting close to her and repeating things. I was saying "ma ma ma ma" and "da da da da". Not sure whyyyyy it was so funny, but must have just struck her mood after the raspberries!
    And then there is always pretending to eat her fingers or toes.
  • Loading the player...
  • When playing with N I put my mouth to her tummy and go 'nom nom nom' over and over while pretending to nibble her tummy. She starts laughing and happy screaming. I don't know who is amused more, me or her!
  • MJ loves being chased! He thinks it's so funny if daddy has him and I chase them. Also if I say "you're yummy chomp chomp chomp" and pretend to bite him hahaha
  • He loves when I do the hair thing and kiss his neck. I also throw him up in the air to get him laughing.
  • Changing her diaper and singing "stinky butt, stinky butt, Emerson's a stinky butt". Makes me laugh too.

And Peek-a-boo!
  • "I'm gonna get you" and play chomping on her neck, calling her a stinkybutt or smelling her stinkyfeet and patty cake get her laughing. Hubhy can sing stupid songs to her and that can get her going too. Loving this stage!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Maelara said:

When playing with N I put my mouth to her tummy and go 'nom nom nom' over and over while pretending to nibble her tummy. She starts laughing and happy screaming. I don't know who is amused more, me or her!

This is what our LO laughs at too and blowing raspberries at her

• He loves when I come really close to his face saying 'I'm gunna get ya!' I had him full belly laughing the other day and my husband decided he wanted to show me that he could get L laughing too, he did the same exact thing and L stuck his lower lip all the way out and started screaming. That made mommy laugh. ;)
    Exactly what she said, except that this works for my husband too.
  • He loves when I do the hair thing and kiss his neck. I also throw him up in the air to get him laughing.

I forgot about this, LO loves to be tossed in the air. We joke we are getting her ready for loving roller coasters!
  • I was trying to check LO's neck to make sure it was clean and dry, and just me trying to prop her chin up made her laugh! She is so ticklish.

image image

• I also say "mommas gonna get you" and I tickle his thighs he's squealing before I even touch him. He also loves doing the airplane on my legs while I make buzzing noises.
  • O loves neck kisses.  He can't get enough!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Talking to him in silly voices, singing songs, and tickling his belly and feet. He also loves "5 Little Pumpkins."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Fart noises. He has a juvenile sense of humor just like his mom and dad
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • She loves when we snuggle kiss her neck and tummy! Melts my heart to hear her giggle.
  • LO laughs on occasion but not consistently :(  I'm just waiting for him to burst out with some belly laughs.  I keep trying...

Shark Attack!!

photo IMG_20130912_203149_226_zpsa547059c.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• freesia12 said:

LO laughs on occasion but not consistently :(  I'm just waiting for him to burst out with some belly laughs.  I keep trying...

My LO doesn't laugh much either! Don't be sad. She has never belly laughed either, just chuckles. My sister said her first child barely laughed until she was over a year old... And she is a very bright, giggly, beautiful 8 year old now. ;)@freesia12

image image

• Lately, when I sing her that stupid "Fox" song.  She finds the noises so hilarious. 

Can you tell I live with a 4-year-old?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"