San Diego Babies

Almost new to SD with a 16 month old.

Hey!  My hubby and I will be moving to SD in Feb. for his job (he's military), and we're pretty excited. We have 1 son, Gavin, who will be 16 months when we move.

Any good things for us to do when we get there?

Re: Almost new to SD with a 16 month old.

• And, I just reliazed that I have a nesticle, so i'm pretty excited!

• What is a nesticle? ?(I'm a newbie) ?There are a lot of things to do here; it just depends on what you like. ?Check out signonsandiego.com for listing of upcoming local events and other cool things to do. ?The zoo and sea world are obvious ones and I heard Legoland is big hit with the kids. ?Balboa park has free tuesdays for locals. ?Different museums are free on every Tuesday of the month. ?I recommend the Ruben H. Fleet Center :) ?What part of San Diego are you moving to? ?That would help with more specific things to do. ?Oh and of course there's always the beach, any beach...it's beautiful everywhere!
  • Loading the player...

• Welcome (almost)!!

My DH is also in the military and we moved here this past summer. What part of San Diego will you be living?

Two of our fave things to do are the Zoo and Sea World. I recommend a season pass to at least one of them. Balboa Park is also great, a lot of free events, gardens, and there is a train as well as a Merry-Go-Round (old fashioned kind). If I can ?be of any help, let me know, good luck with the move!!

Jen

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"