June 2013 Moms
Options

This happened...

JANCANDANCEJANCANDANCE member
edited November 2013 in June 2013 Moms
Harper grabbed a banana from my plate at breakfast this morning. I was cutting them to place in my cereal and a few were on the edge of the plate. She grabbed one and it went right to her mouth (face). I'm not too sure she really ate any because it was mostly smashed on and around her mouth. She definitely got a taste! She screamed bloody murder when I took it away and cleaned her up lol. Maybe she is trying to tell me something! image

Re: This happened...

• Options
    Haha Jameson grabbed mashed potatoes off my plate the other night and did the same thing. I have never heard him scream the way he did when I tried taking them out of his mouth and wiping them off his hand.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Hahaha that's fantastic. The girl knows what she wants.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think she'll be ready when you are for solids :) N has been doing this so much when we eat that we can't eat with her on our laps anymore. Silly munchkin!
  • Options
    That happened at Thanksgiving to us, only M didn't actually get a taste. She was sitting on DH's lap and got her hand on an almond in his salad. He promptly took it away (gently) but she screamed so loud and hard you would have thought she was very badly injured.
    div style="text-align: center;">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Nancy's 6 month bday is thanksgiving! She will be trying sweet potatoes and I am excited!

• Options
    My LO is really trying to grab at our food, I'm starting to feel kinda guilty eating in front of him. He stares at me with these puppy dog eyes like "no fair".
  • Options
    amie444 said:

Nancy's 6 month bday is thanksgiving! She will be trying sweet potatoes and I am excited!

We are going to do the same thing! I'm excited as well.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    I gave LO a chunk of banana (to hold) just to see what she would do with it. All she did was drop it... So I gave it to the dogs. lol ...Not ready, apparently!

image image

• Options
    Mine was trying to get ahold of my taco salad shell today. I had to pry his hands off of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"