C-sections
Options

Shaving after c section

I'm 3wks pp and at my apt last week the nurse suggested I wait a little longer to shave the hair that's grown in above and around my incision. I am in a wedding this weekend and really don't want anything hanging out when I change into my dress in front of the other girls (I've always shaved everything). I'm tempted to shave but don't want to irritate the incision.

When did you shave??
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Shaving after c section

• Options
    Lol! I know what you mean. I think I shaved around 6 weeks when I was able to take a bath again. But then I didn't wasn't in a wedding :)
  • Options
    I had no feeling along my incision anyway is I just shaved it but I think it's pretty impressive that you are in a wedding 3 weeks out so I doubt anyone will care.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    This is why I get waxed right before my c/s. That way I can put it off as long as possible. lThanks for the reminder!

• Options
    No one will notice. If they say anyything, they are utter douchebags.
    DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• Options
    I believe I waited until it was not painful anymore and more or less healed. But 3 weeks pp, I doubt any of the bridesmaids would judge you, or care and likely wouldn't be looking at your crotch, I'd hope :) if it might irritate the incision, I would hold off.
  • Options
    I wouldn't do it. I agree with the above if anyone says anything they are very uncool. Anyways I waited until six weeks and got waxed. There were no issues and the girl was really good about my scar. She put some gel on it first in case it bothered me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"