Nurseries and Baby Gear

Graco Fastaction Fold Duo Click Connect Stroller?

I am expecting twins and trying to find a double stroller that can accept two infant seats and isn't one under/behind the other like some I have seen. Has anybody used the new Fastaction Fold Duo stroller from Graco? I used to have a Quattro Tour for #1 and hated it because the wheels did not want to work anywhere but inside a store, forget walking on an uneven sidewalk, grass etc. I'm afraid that even though this one looks *sporty* it's going to have the same ride. Does anybody have any experience with it?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

Re: Graco Fastaction Fold Duo Click Connect Stroller?

• It's a cheap knockoff of the City Mini double.  It has plastic wheels which will not work well, just like the other Graco stroller you had.  I can't imagine pushing this thing through the grass or even gravel.  I do like that you can attach two infant car seats to it though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • The best option (or cheapest) is to get a double snap n go for when the twins are really small and get a good double later on.
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • ebp913ebp913 member
    edited October 2013
    The best option (or cheapest) is to get a double snap n go for when the twins are really small and get a good double later on.
    Yep this!  There are a few strollers that can take 2 car seats but that I know of, none of them can take 2 Graco seats.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • I don't care if they're Graco seats or not, I am actually leaning more towards Britax seats but at this point I'm looking for a jogging stroller that can accept two infant seats...it seems to be absolutely unheard of though unless I want to spend like $800. I understand lots of mamas use double strollers for a toddler and an infant but what about those of us with more than one infant. Such a pain. 

I have thought about the snap and go to use for awhile but I'll have the same wheel problem. Where I live sidewalks just aren't nice and flat, they're cracked and bumpy and so it makes walking with a regular stroller nearly impossible. 

Anniversary
  • I see, I see.  The Baby Trend wheels are better than Graco.  But alas, will still be a problem on uneven sidewalks.
    This Graco stroller is not a jogging stroller at all.  It is a stroller made to look like one, but it is not.  I doubt this stroller even has suspension!  The Baby Jogger and Britax do.

What about the britax B-Ready?  It accepts two infant car seats. Or the Bumbleride Indie Twin?

Unfortunately, you are going to have to spend some $$$ for a good stroller.  I know, it sucks.

Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I see, I see.  The Baby Trend wheels are better than Graco.  But alas, will still be a problem on uneven sidewalks.
    This Graco stroller is not a jogging stroller at all.  It is a stroller made to look like one, but it is not.  I doubt this stroller even has suspension!  The Baby Jogger and Britax do.

What about the britax B-Ready?  It accepts two infant car seats. Or the Bumbleride Indie Twin?

Unfortunately, you are going to have to spend some $$$ for a good stroller.  I know, it sucks.

Thanks. I've been considering the Bumbleride Twin for use with Maxi Cosi Mini infant seats but DH is having a minor heart attack over the price. The twins were a complete surprise and so we definitely weren't planning/budgeting for them. We currently have a Baby Trend Jogger for DD but I'm not sure I like it enough to get the double, it already takes up so much room. Plus from what I can tell it will only accept Baby Trend infant seats and I don't want one of those. I like the side by side much better than the stacking that is going on with the B-Ready. We don't have a BRU or anything around here so I know I will eventually have to make a trip to see these in person. The B-Ready looks like the second seat would be so close to the ground and that would not work here in Maine in the winter.

Anniversary

Thanks. I've been considering the Bumbleride Twin for use with Maxi Cosi Mini infant seats but DH is having a minor heart attack over the price. The twins were a complete surprise and so we definitely weren't planning/budgeting for them. We currently have a Baby Trend Jogger for DD but I'm not sure I like it enough to get the double, it already takes up so much room. Plus from what I can tell it will only accept Baby Trend infant seats and I don't want one of those. I like the side by side much better than the stacking that is going on with the B-Ready. We don't have a BRU or anything around here so I know I will eventually have to make a trip to see these in person. The B-Ready looks like the second seat would be so close to the ground and that would not work here in Maine in the winter.
    You can look for an Indie Twin used for around $300 to $400.  If you have a decent Craigslist and look out I bet you can find one.  It's totally worth it in my opinion.  I have a BOB Duallie and that stroller literally gives me piece of mind as I walk and jog with my kids for exercise.  It's so easy to push.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • The BOB Duaille is awesome! I for sure recommend it, but the only down side is it is pretty wide. My sis has the baby trend and it's awful! It's practically impossible to maneuver. You want something you can push with one hand. The used stroller route might best suit your needs as PP mentioned.
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"