Multiples
Options

Vivid Dreams

ParadisemoonParadisemoon member
edited October 2013 in Multiples
Ok, I've had some vivid pregnancy dreams before, nothing out of the ordinary just really life like you know. I don't know if because I'm pg with twins and my hormones are off the charts but my dreams this time around... whoa! The last 3 nights I've been having an affair with Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time. I've never had a character/celebrity crush in my life! Let me tell ya, my face turns 5 shades of red.

And let the giggles begin

Re: Vivid Dreams

• Options
    Haha - I remeber having super vivid dream, wish mine were like yours, mine were super bloody and goary. The worst part was even though I wanted to I couldn't wake-up. These dreams were just so gross.
  • Options
    yeah I'll stick with my hot pirate dreams. Haha I don't bloody scary dreams. Especially the ones I can't wake up from.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had crazy dreams while pregnant with my twins. Like pp, mine were usually scary. I had lots of dreams about zombies (and I don't watch The Walking Dead lol) and being chased by serial killers. I would have gladly taken celebrity crush dreams!
  • Options
    I've had a lot of vivid dreams this pregnancy, most of them unpleasant. One of the worst involved me dying in childbirth (and my husband walking down the hall and seeing them take my body away on a gurney) and then wandering around the hospital as a ghost to find my babies. O_o 

It wasn't quite as creepy as it sounds, but not the sort of dream you want to have while pregnant! (Or really ever.) 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image
  • Options
    TobieRose said:
    I've had a lot of vivid dreams this pregnancy, most of them unpleasant. One of the worst involved me dying in childbirth (and my husband walking down the hall and seeing them take my body away on a gurney) and then wandering around the hospital as a ghost to find my babies. O_o 

It wasn't quite as creepy as it sounds, but not the sort of dream you want to have while pregnant! (Or really ever.) 
    My goodness what is up with the morbid dreams!! I'd never want to sleep again!

• Options
    Your post made me laugh until I cried, by far the best post on here! I thought it was just me having vivid dreams :) You should keep a diary of them, something to laugh about on bad days :)
  • Options

Toby Rose

OMG that is a sad and horrible dream :( I hope those don't keep up. I can relate, I have bad vivid dreams too, but not that sad.

• Options
    sunkiss674sunkiss674 member
    edited November 2013
    wow I had vivid dreams but mine were not scary at all. I had vivid sex dreams :D.  Lets just say DH got a lot of sex until I was diagnosed with a previa  :((  and thank goodness the dreams have stopped otherwise I may have gone into PTL.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"