March 2014 Moms

Anterior Placenta...22.5 weeks along

Yesterday I started feeling LO kick A LOT. Last night my DH got to feel LO for the first time. He was thrilled. Looks like my LO is finally breaking through the Anterior Placenta barrier...yay!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anterior Placenta...22.5 weeks along

• YAY! I figured I had one based on the lack of movement but I confirmed it at our A/S yesterday, I am starting to feel small shocks which I know are kicks, so I am hoping DH can start feeling them soon too, it always helps him feel more connected to the baby when he can start feeling them move.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

• McsweetsMcsweets member
    edited October 2013
    I thought I could feel it from the outside yesterday but when I put my hand there he stopped lol .... lil booger.
    1st FET 2/14/2013 Happy Valentines Day! - BFN
    2nd FET 6/14/2013
    - BPF!!! -
    1st Beta:
    1046!!!!! - 2nd Beta: 2754!!!!!
    First u/s 7/11/2013 - TWINS!!! 120 and 124 heartbeats <3
    Second u/s
    7/29/2013 - wiggley babies! 178 and 184 heartbeats!
    Third u/s
    9/9/2013 - 157 and 161 heartbeats ... a BOY and a GIRL!!!! Cervix on the "shorter side" (3-3.3) - going to check again in 2 weeks.
    Fourth u/s 9/23/2013 - Baby A = 157 Baby B = 150 heartbeat. Cervix now 2.3-2.6 ... being referred to a MFM
    MFM Appointment 9/26/2013 = Both babies healthy, cervix now measuring at 4 - Playing tricks on me ... will follow up in 2 weeks.
    Cervical check 10/7 with regular OB - 2.1cm  --- going BACK to the MFM armed with ultrasound pictures from my OB of my cervix. *sigh*
    MFM Appointment 10/8 - confirmed my cervix at 2.1cm - putting me on Progesterone for a week.
    MFM Appointment 10/17 - Cervix unchanged! Keeping me on Progesterone - followup 10/29

photo e8294769.jpgphoto 3a44b450.jpg
    imageimageimageimage"">image

Everett Alan James (3lbs8oz) and Eliana Lee (3lbs7oz) born 12/28/13 at 30w6d!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mcsweets said:

I thought I could feel it from the outside yesterday but when I put my hand there he stopped lol .... lil booger.

This. It is so true for me too! My mom tried to feel her move tonight and she was kicking away, the minute a hand went on there nothing! Haha i couldnt stop laughing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am 22 weeks and have an anterior placenta and have only felt LO kick twice and never in a row. I was freaking out until I realized placenta was anterior. Hoping I feel him more regularly soon..
  • I also have an anterior placenta as our tech. pointed out this morning. I'm pretty sure I have been feeling baby move from one side to the other though. He is quit the mover and a little schister as our U/S lady said..lol. Definitely like his daddy!!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"