February 2014 Moms
Options

This article made me feel a little better! (Premie survival rates)

It goes over statistical survival rates. I know I shouldn't be looking at this stuff but 26w and up look great. Made my heartburn/gut ache go away a lil bit

https://www.easybabylife.com/premature-survival-rates.html

Re: This article made me feel a little better! (Premie survival rates)

• Options
    I have been lurking on the oct nice dec and jan boards. There are several " impatient" babies that have been born. The best thing is that you have great care and your getting steroid shots. All of that really make such a difference. Sending you love, hugs and support.
  • Options

I have been lurking on the oct nice dec and jan boards. There are several " impatient" babies that have been born. The best thing is that you have great care and your getting steroid shots. All of that really make such a difference. Sending you love, hugs and support. </blockquote

Thanks, it's just so much more, my husband works 2nd shift so the boys (12,8,4) pretty much have free range. It's not that they are crazy misbehaving looneys they arejust being boys but right now it's to much! The volume, the wrestling, constant arguing that I normally have patients for just isn't flowing. I'm sure u can relate w 6 kids. Lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is a great article! Makes me feel much more comfortable with my situation, too! I have gotten the steroid shots, have a cerclage, and am taking procardia and progesterone to prolong the pregnancy as long as possible. Just this week, am facing more complications with a probable GD diagnosis, and consistently high bp.

It's nice to see those upper 70+% survival rates!

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Options
    I'm 26 weeks on Sunday, with a rather weighty baby thus far, so this article makes me feel great!! Can't wait for that 28 week mark. Thanks for posting this!
  • Options
    No problem! I know a few of us are struggling w difficult body's. It helped calm my nerves a bit :)
  • Options

Thank you for posting this article. I always have this in the back of my mind wondering and every week I start to feel a little less anxiety about it but this article really does a great job of putting a lot of my fears to rest. Thank you!

• Options
    great article-- thanks for posting!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"