November 2013 Moms
Options

36 weeks today and need to vent

magfranklinmagfranklin member
edited November 2013 in November 2013 Moms

Re: 36 weeks today and need to vent

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah I know what you mean!  I just was 36 weeks yesterday!  But hang in there, we are so close!!
  • Options
    Thanks, I know. I feel bad for my husband so I thought I'd complain to someone else for a change
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad. The end can be ROUGH. But you are ALMOST at the Finish Line!!! Keep Your head, your spirits (and your feet lol) up!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    GOBLU1274 said:

GOBLU1274 said:

Clearly you don't care, I'm not saying you should but being nasty is unnecessary, thanks!!!!
  • Options
    Clearly you don't care, I'm not saying you should but being nasty is unnecessary, thanks!!!!

Not seeing anything nasty in what she said.  Enlighten me?

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    Ditto everyone, OP. I have dealt with nausea for roughly 34 weeks. I was put out of work for pelvic pain back in September. I now have urinary track pain any Tim  My bladder is full because the baby is squishing the plumbing so to speak. I have been having BHs for about 6 weeks. I haven't progressed past 2cm and 50% effacement.
    My point...you don't see me on here complaining everyday. Yes, I understand bad days, but you chose to get pregnant. This is a part of it. There are many women who would gladly step into your shoes, pain and all, just to take a baby home.

It's called perspective, get some.
    I actually said this to DH the other night.  XYZ hurts and I want to rip someone's throat out, but there are people who would take all of this and worse because they have such struggles with getting pregnant so I try to keep my whining to a minimum!
  • Options
    magfranklinmagfranklin member
    edited November 2013
  • Options

Wow, I'm sorry I bothered to think I might get a little support on here, I saw other needing to vent posts and thought I might be able to, I never expected to have such sparky and mean comments, if you ask me if you don't give a flying fuck it's easier to say nothing, I didn't want to have a I'm more uncomfortable than you pissing contest I just was venting I didn't need any comment at all, I'm sorry I even bothered, I have really enjoyed everyone over on the name board so I'll stick to them, thanks and good luck to all!

GBCB!!!!!

Peace, bish.
    Teagan Grace born 12.07.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January siggy challenge
  • Options
    dnt27 said:

Wow, I'm sorry I bothered to think I might get a little support on here, I saw other needing to vent posts and thought I might be able to, I never expected to have such sparky and mean comments, if you ask me if you don't give a flying fuck it's easier to say nothing, I didn't want to have a I'm more uncomfortable than you pissing contest I just was venting I didn't need any comment at all, I'm sorry I even bothered, I have really enjoyed everyone over on the name board so I'll stick to them, thanks and good luck to all!

GBCB!!!!!

Peace, bish.
    I don't even know what that means!
  • Options
    flitterin said:

This is not your livejournal or facebook. Or diary hidden under your bed.
    I'm LOL'ing at livejournal.

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

dnt27 said:

GBCB!!!!!

Peace, bish.
    I don't even know what that means!
    LOL.
    Teagan Grace born 12.07.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January siggy challenge
  • Options
    Welcome back @amberrrjade! Hope you're doing okay!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"