June 2013 Moms
Options

Clicky Poll - Halloween Plans with Baby

GraceInCAGraceInCA member
edited October 2013 in June 2013 Moms

Clicky Poll - Halloween Plans with Baby 127 votes

I don't celebrate Halloween.
5% 7 votes
I dressed up baby for pictures but that's it.
17% 22 votes
Baby will stay home and help me pass out candy.
35% 45 votes
Baby will go to a party/church function.
10% 13 votes
Baby will go trick or treating with older sibling/friends/family, but not actually collect candy.
23% 30 votes
Baby will go trick or treating and collect candy.
5% 7 votes
Grace, are you serious that you dressed up as a Slutty Mouse? How does one even find a Slutty Mouse costume?
2% 3 votes

Re: Clicky Poll - Halloween Plans with Baby

• Options
    Mostly stay home but we are going to swing my my IL's and a few local friends to show off the costume.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    inbetween option 2 and 3.  He is dressing up when I get home (as Stewie Griffin from family guy -- pictures to come later :) ), we will do some pictures at home, and then we will go out to our cul de sac for a neighborhood get together briefly, then back home to hand out candies!   
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    he's staying home with me and daddy is going with DS1, only because my costume is a little snug and I don't want my neighbors to see :)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    WasNotWas said:
    he's staying home with me and daddy is going with DS1, only because my costume is a little snug and I don't want my neighbors to see :)

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Options
    We don't get ToTers, DS goes with his dad and cousines, DH goes with his 2, DD and I will be chillin' like villains at home.
  • Options
    Cricket81 said:
    Mostly stay home but we are going to swing my my IL's and a few local friends to show off the costume.
    This is pretty much what we're doing.

Though there is a new restaurant opening up in the neighborhood that we might wind up walking to as well.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    WasNotWasWasNotWas member
    edited October 2013
    GraceInCA said:
    WasNotWas said:

Pics or it didn't happen.
    They are coming! I gotta wait until this dang job thing is over :) Both mine and MH costumes were clearly not cut for people of our height

• Options
    So I need to change my answer to "sitting in the worst traffic I have ever seen and feeling horribly guilty about the kids who are knocking on my door and not getting any candy." This sucks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are handing out candy tonight and have LO in a halloween outfit. Then going to a party tomorrow night that she will wear a costume for.
  • Options
    Ok here is the pic of the snugness @jlphillips4 @graceinca thank goodness for spanx image

• Options
    Aw thanks @chicagochic82 what's crazy is he didn't look anything like me as a baby, dark hair skinny nose, he changed around a year and now MH is suspicious :)

• Options
    Great photo! I don't think the costume looks too snug.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"