Single Parents
Options

Single an pregnant

I'm 15 years old and recently found out I was pregnant .. My boyfriend dumped me over Facebook by blocking me and not even saying we're over .. I didn't do anything wrong .. We weren't fighting .. I don't know by he'd do this when he seemed so in love with me yesterday .. Maybe he found someone else ? Maybe he's scared ? I'm so scared and all alone .. I'm having a really hard time :/

Re: Single an pregnant

• Options
    I don't even know if he'll pay hold support .. My parents told me I have to live somewhere else once the baby's born .. I don't know what to do..
  • Options
    Did u just find out? Your parents could change their Minds. Have u ConSidered adoption?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are your parents willing to discuss anything with you regarding the baby? Like candlequeen mentioned, would you be considering adoption at all? Being 15, I'm not sure how your parents could kick you out just because you got pregnant. But I don't know them either. They might be threatening that now, but maybe that will change as the pregnancy progresses.

Forget that dude, sorry to say, but because you guys are so young, he's handling it the only way a young guy would. Which is badly.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Your really young but you still have options. Just know if you choose to keep the baby your life is going to change forever.

Do you belong to a church that you could seek advice from a pastor? What about a guidance councelor at school? A trusted teacher, or friends parent?

And about the boyfriend, ex boyfriend. Excuse the crassness but your ex is a little bitch. You can do better then that. And hell have to pay child support. He might not have to pay till hes, 18 i dont know. But if he doesnt bit when he turns 18 he would owe you back child support if you filled and you should.

Hope things get better
  • Options
    My ex left me when I found I was pregnant, too. He is 27...age doesn't matter. What matters is that eventually you will find a man who cares about you no matter the situation.

If you truly feel, in you heart, that you can raise a child and still go to school and be successful for your baby, then by all means keep him/her. But let me tell you, it is not going to be easy. Your entire world changes. It is no longer about you. You eat your meals with one hand or with a crying baby next to you. You sleep for 1-3 hour increments at a time for the first few months. Now add school into that equation and it is even more tough. I'm going back to college next semester and I'm so nervous but I know I can do it because I have the support of my mom. 
    That being said, being a mom is also the most wonderful and rewarding job in the world. But it is a job. 

Whatever decision you make, remember that you ultimately know what is best for you and your baby. You are strong. You are amazing. Don't ever let a single person make you feel guilty or stupid for your decision. 
    Also, never go back to that guy. He isn't worth it.

imageimageimage

• Options
    My ex left me when I found I was pregnant, too. He is 27...age doesn't matter. What matters is that eventually you will find a man who cares about you no matter the situation.

If you truly feel, in you heart, that you can raise a child and still go to school and be successful for your baby, then by all means keep him/her. But let me tell you, it is not going to be easy. Your entire world changes. It is no longer about you. You eat your meals with one hand or with a crying baby next to you. You sleep for 1-3 hour increments at a time for the first few months. Now add school into that equation and it is even more tough. I'm going back to college next semester and I'm so nervous but I know I can do it because I have the support of my mom. 
    That being said, being a mom is also the most wonderful and rewarding job in the world. But it is a job. 

Whatever decision you make, remember that you ultimately know what is best for you and your baby. You are strong. You are amazing. Don't ever let a single person make you feel guilty or stupid for your decision. 
    Also, never go back to that guy. He isn't worth it.

THIS. all of this. and my boyfriend left me too when I got pregnant. And we were both 26 at the time. (27 now) so age doesn't really matter. but everything littlenugget said is true. And also see if your parents will talk to you about the situation, and they very well could change their minds. even though I was 26, my family was still pissed off that I was pregnant, but since she's been born, they've come around. I would say try to talk to them first though.
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    I might get a lot of flack for this, but is abortion an option for you? Even if your BF was staying by your side becoming a parent at 15 seems impossibly challenging at best. I has one at 18 and frankly it was one of the best decisions of my life. Even though that BF and I were still together we both knew we were not ready to be parents. If you haven't already please see a counselor to help you pick the right option for you. Feel free to PM me if you want.

• Options
    Honey you need to find an adult that you trust and respect to talk to about this whether its a teacher, family member or even a counselor. Someone to talk too. And you need to understand that this boy is nothing but a boy. Hes immature and too young, which so are you honey but if your gonna keep the baby then its time to be an adult and start focusing on your options and your future. Don't worry about a stupid boy that didn't stick around. Trust me you will meet plenty of them. Good luck hun. If you need to ever chat just message me. Your not alone I promise.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No flack, @babymama619, I just assumed that it wasn't for her by the way she was talking.  But you're right, if abortion is an option, I don't want to push that issue because it's a touchy subject... but it would be something that you, @kierstinmonteith29, may want to consider since you are so young.  And PP is right, you need to find someone, an adult, you trust and feel safer around about this.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Just don't let anybody tell you that you can't do this because your young please don't make that mistake whatever you decide make sure it's what you want not anybody else
  • Options
    Don't let anyone talk you into an abortion

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"