Infertility
Options

I'm here...I'm here...

Oh...wow!! 

Ladies...I'm here. I'm keeping up with you guys, reading everyone's news and clicking some "love its" while I've been trying to keep my head on straight. This past month has been CRAZY at work, I've traveled a ton with work and my state dietetic association. I was in Houston for days and I've just been exhausted. I've basically been "mobile bumping" for the most part in between flights and lectures and clinics. Just been on long enough to keep up to date with you friends, but not really long enough to respond to many things or post anything of my own. Things are calming down now, but October gutted me away.

Thinking of you all...congrats to all of you with great news and (((hugs))) to those that have gotten sad news. Whether good or bad, your words haven't gone unnoticed by me.

Here's my update:
I started Clomid yesterday (CD3) so our last DS IUI will be sometimes in 10-12 days or so. This is it for us. If we're supposed to have a child after this attempt, God will have to wake up DH's swimmers and let one do work! I have the greatest husband who I adore and am completely in love with. We even like each other, very much. He cracks me up and makes my heart smile. It's not fair to our marriage to keep wanting something that may not happen, so I'm prepared to move forward and enjoy life with him. We haven't really enjoyed life the past 4 years, as I'm sure you guys have struggled with too at times, it's filled with appts, research, temperatures, OPKs, medications, injections all on top of your every day responsibilities. So, we decided if this doesn't work (and I"m hoping like heck it does) then we'll move on. I'll likely need some counseling because I'll just be angry, I know. But, I'll be ready to stop watching for AF to show because I'll expect her to instead of hoping she doesn't, then crying when she does.  We're older, I'll be 39 in February and he's 44. I realize it's still plenty young to have a child, that doesn't concern me, what does concern me is missing out on more life with my husband while grieving something not happening every month.  Make sense?

So...here's where we are with this DS/IUI...I'll do Clomid and ultra sound monitoring, trigger injection and start progesterone the day of IUI. We'll see what happens.

I love you all and am honored you were thinking of me...

This is too long, and I'm not "proofing" it...please look over any typos :)

Re: I'm here...I'm here...

• Options
    Good luck to you girl!!
    TTC since May 2012
    Me: 32 H: 31
    DX: MFI-Very Low Count, I have Hashimotos.
    IVF prep September 2013 cancelled due to Ovarian Cyst
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies..It definitely hasn't been easy, and I know when the time comes, it will be even harder. But, I also know I'm hard and I'll shut down the emotions and enjoy a life with the hubs! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You made me cry reading this. I am new here but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck, I really really hope this is your turn. :)
    Me: 35  low AMH, normal FSH
    DH: 31 Fair DNA fragmentation test :( Normal SA
    TTC: since March 2012

09-21-13 start IVF #1
    10-04-13 ER 6 eggs, 6 mature, all 6 fertilized. 3 frozen
    10-08-13 fresh transfer canceled due to high progesterone
    waiting for FET
    10-18 started BCP
    10-29 baseline appt scheduled
    11-20 scheduled date of FET #1
    12-2 BFN :(

3-1-14 moving on to the next step. Switched RE. going to plan 3 IUI cycles while saving for IVF#2

April 2014- IUI#1  BFN
    May 2014- IUI#2 BFN
    June 2014 IUI#3 BFN

Taking a break for a while, focusing on our wedding.

Sept 24th missed period! Surprise natural BFP
    10-15-14 first ultrasound
    06-05-15 EDD

imageimage

• Options
    Thank you, @Lm92599 Sorry you have to find yourself here...I'm sure if you're intro'd, I didn't give you a proper welcome because I haven't commented much lately. I hope your stay here is short and I wish you the best!

• Options
    I am hoping for the best for you this cycle. Good luck and FX'd.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Me-39, HSG 2/13- clear. DS-IUI #1-3/13,300iu Menopur 12 days,3 days Cetrotide, Ovidrel Trigger-BFN. IUI #2 06/13, BFP EDD: 02/22/14 m/c (cp), IUI #3- BFP EDD: 5/17/14 m/c 09/13. Blood work/RPL panel- nk cell/MTHFR mutation- negative. Blood work all good. Unexplained reason for m/c. IUI #4 BFP m/c (cp) 10/13. IUI #5- 12/13 Cancelled. No response. (1)follicle. IUI #5.1- 2/14. IVF Bound

********************SAIF/ PAIF/ ALL ARE WELCOME***********************
  • Options
    So many of us are pulling for you! This one is the one, it just has to be! You are so strong to take your life back from IF. I feel the same way about my DH and sometimes I miss the way it was before we found out. DL girlie! I will be excited to read your updates!
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options
    I'm really hoping this is your cycle!
    Hope work calms down for you.
    Baby girl born 6/2/14
    2nd baby due 5/15/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Always keeping my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!
    ***WARNING***

TTC Since 12/2008;  DH: 32, Azoospermia     me: 33, DX during IVF #4: Low AMH (Normal FSH) / SER due 
    to IVF Meds (causing failure to fertilize) Recent DX: Hashimoto's, Lupus Anticoagulant, White Blood Cell Disorder 
    High ANA, ATA, & APA, PAI-1 Heterozygous= blood clotting disorder; connective tissue disorder 
    IVF w/ ICSI #1 2/2011     IVF w/ ICSI #2 5/2011    IVF w/ ICSI #3 12/2012   *New RE* IVF w/ ICSI #4  5/2013
    IVF w/ ICSI #5 8/2013 (Natural Cycle- No drugs)- One follicle->one blast. CCS normal. FET 9/10- 6BB blast. m/c @ 5w
    IUI #1 12/23- BFN  IUI #2 Cancelled (ovulated during AF)  Prep:CoQ10 (300 mg); DHEA (25 mg); Melatonin (3 mg), Folgard 2.2, Metformin 500 2x, Levothyroxine 50mcg, Aspirin 81mg w/ calcium, B12,  Vit. D 4000 & Prenate Elite Daily; Cabergoline 1/2 pill 2x week-  Cycling: Estrace Priming; Prednisone 10mg, Lovenox 40mg 2x,  Femera & Menopur   
    IUI #2.1 6/30 & 7/1. 1st Beta: 90 (7/15); 2nd Beta: 226 (7/17); 3rd Beta: 766   EDD: 3/23/2015

**ALL WELCOME**                                    My Blog 

• Options
    Thanks ladies, for everything. For the kind words and for keeping the faith for me when it's sometimes so hard to do for ourselves. That's one thing (among many) I love about this group of women...I know on days I'm feeling defeated, you guys have my back and are standing in the gap for me. I hope you feel the same way about me.

I'm ready to do this!!!! 

• Options
    Goodluck lady! I'm thinking about you!!
    2013- 2 IVF cycles with PGD to prevent genetic disorder from being passed on. Both BFFN :(
    2/2014 pregnant!  EDD 10/17/2014

All always welcome! :)
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"