August 2011 Moms
Options

Are you taking LO TTing?

What's the plan for tonight? Are you taking your LO Trick or Treating? Staying home?

What kind of candy do u plan to raid from LOs stash?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Are you taking LO TTing?

• Options
    Yep!! ILs are even coming over. Going to make rounds through our neighborhood starting around 6.
    We will pass out candy after we get home around 7.
    Hoping to avoid eating much candy this year but I will be looking for a snickers and a kit kat!
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are going to a few houses on our street. I might stay home with DS2 to give out candy though. We plan on going with neighbors around 6
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No formal ToTing for us.  DD is still kinda wary of strangers, so strangers in the dark...I just don't really see her enjoying it.  We did go to a Trunk or Treat with my MOMS Club over the weekend, though, as well as to a Halloween party,  and she had a blast doing both of those things!

Tonight we're taking the girls and the dog over the my ILs house to hang and have dinner.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    CrashIntoMe1 that sucks about the candy!  That's the good part about ToTing when they're little, you can eat all the good stuff without them noticing ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We will stop by my sister's and my mother in laws. We will probably stop by our church's trunk or treat for cider and donuts. It's raining pretty good here but we weren't planning in taking her around the neighborhood. I'm hoping it will be an early night because we have an early flight in the morning.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We just got back from ToT, it's cold and rainy. DD was pretty grumpy other than when people were putting candy in her bucket. DS fell asleep in th wagon. I'm glad we went out, it's not even 8 and both kids are asleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sophia did great. It was pouring out but she still had fun. She remembered to say trick or treat and thank you. She did try to rob people of ALL of their candy when they held out the bowl. Greedy Gert!
  • Options
    We went to the carnival at church. We got a little bit of candy. I get all the chocolate, and then DH will finish off the other stuff when he comes back. We're mean and give DS zero candy. Well...DH gave him a few M&Ms from the ToT we went to over the weekend. I'll probably give him a few things, but I don't need to have something else for him to throw fits about.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Logan did really well. Did lots of rawring but as soon as he saw treats he was very loveable. Was a nice night out. Left at 6pm when it was still some light out. His TOTing bag that a friend made him got full. Lots of great candy. I especially love the gummy snacks for him. If I need a candy sure I will have the rolo pack he got or a milky way. DH will attack everything else lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"