October 2012 Moms
Options

Shit your H does

He sold the TV on CL, literally off the motherfucking wall. On a whim! Our only TV!
Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Shit your H does

• Options
    OMG. What a spazz!
    Birthday

• Options
    Whaaaaat???

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He wants a new one I guess. Unbelievable. We just canceled our cable in October, so oh well.
    Birthday

• Options

Haa! That's a good one!

I'll add one. My man texts me from home (while I'm 5 hours away at conference) and asks "What do we need from the grocery store?" Um... go look in the fridge and see for yourself! But, points for going grocery shopping!

• Options
    Wow! We have 3 TVs. Really only the big one in the living room gets used. There's a second in DS1s room only for his Xbox and he has to earn the privilege to play. We have one in our bedroom, but it never gets used. DH would probably sell that one, but he would NEVER even consider selling our 60". 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

that wins.  I was mad at DH this morning because I took out apple juice to bring to school for DD1's Halloween party and he put it back in the cabinet.  I was like didn't think there was a reason a container of apple juice was sitting on the counter next to my pocketbook.

Yeah selling the TV off the wall is way worse!

• Options
    Last night my husband installed the radiant heat for our garage.  He had me write a check for $1500 to the guy helping him.  I walked out to see it.  I asked how the garage door opener was going to fit.  It's not...they have to re-do it.  I was so livid mad.  HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT?!

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Options
    We have one tv and we barely use it. Like maybe once a month do we use our tv.
    My husband doesn't buy anything more than the occasional hamburger or groceries without consulting me first, but I do the same with him. We share our money and discuss what we do with it.
  • Options
    LexiSophie55LexiSophie55 member
    edited November 2013
    mbm1983 said:
    Last night my husband installed the radiant heat for our garage.  He had me write a check for $1500 to the guy helping him.  I walked out to see it.  I asked how the garage door opener was going to fit.  It's not...they have to re-do it.  I was so livid mad.  HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT?!
    radiant heat on the ceiling? isn't that stuff usually on the floor?
    I swear it's radiant heat.  It's propane that goes through a tube heater that goes down and heats the area.  Now I'm going to have to google it, haha.

Ours is a 30 footer I think.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Options
    My parents have radiant heat in the ceilings. It's awesome. You literally feel like you're sitting in the sunshine :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"