March 2014 Moms

Have you ever eaten something that taste so good one day but then the next day it tastes like crap?

GreenleeMalonGreenleeMalon member
edited October 2013 in March 2014 Moms

Emma Rae due March 16, 2014 <3

November Siggy Challenge- Men In Sweaters

Have you ever eaten something that taste so good one day but then the next day it tastes like crap? 83 votes

Yes
92% 77 votes
No
7% 6 votes

Re: Have you ever eaten something that taste so good one day but then the next day it tastes like crap?

• Cupcake poptarts. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Avanti's pizza bread
  • Loading the player...
  • My everything begals tasted so good last week, and today I rather eat dirt.

• I hate that my tastebuds and cravings are changing daily. I will say I DO NOT have odd cravings, such as pickles and ice cream. EW! 

• Leftovers.  I hate leftovers (except spaghetti, it's usually better the next day).
    Yes! I loathe leftovers.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I love leftovers. Except French bread which gets too hard no matter what I do. Too hard bread makes me sad so I just eat it all the first time, resulting in extra leftovers - it's a win-win!
  • french fries are a horrible left over as well

• I'm iffy on leftovers. Depends on what it is.

But if you're talking about cravings changing quickly...I've wanted something so bad at one point but then refused to eat it by the time H got home from the store with it. Poor guy, he totally thinks I'm crazy.
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Early in my pregnancy I was addicted to spaghetti and meatballs, no they disgust me...along with most Italian food. I'm Italian. Fml lol damn food aversions.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This happens almost daily! I am dying for something and then I eat it and then if I see it again ever again I might barf! ;(
    Pregnancy food aversion are miserable
  • I'm usually so good with leftovers. This pregnancy has been awful about liking them.

• Avanti's pizza bread

@BethRN1987, Avanti's where? I've seen a couple different ones and I'm curious if the one you're talking about is the one I'm thinking of.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Milk made me wanna throw up for the first three months- now I drink HEAPS if chocolate milk.
  • ntdane said:

Avanti's pizza bread

@BethRN1987, Avanti's where? I've seen a couple different ones and I'm curious if the one you're talking about is the one I'm thinking of.

Oh we have a bunch were I'm from- in about five cities around me and we have three in my town. I live in central IL
  • Constantly! I was in Target one day and just about did a cartwheel over spaghettios. Got home, ate them (hit the spot) and now I can't stand the sight of them. That is one example of many!

• ntdane said:

Avanti's pizza bread

Oh we have a bunch were I'm from- in about five cities around me and we have three in my town. I live in central IL
    That could be the ones I'm thinking of. I worked at one during college breaks when my parents lived in IL, so I had to ask :).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"