July 2014 Moms
Options

GAG!

Anyone else starting to gag as the nausea gets more fun, ugh!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

Re: GAG!

• Options
    I haven't been too nauseous at all yet, but we CD and as I was "plopping" DS' s poop into the toilet today I started gagging and thought I was gonna lose it
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I'm getting super nauseous when I'm driving. So not fun! I need to keep some water and a snack in the car to see if I can curb it.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not nauseous, but I've started to gag easily, even if it's not something I see/smell. If someone even describes something gross, I start to gag.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I'm getting super nauseous when I'm driving. So not fun! I need to keep some water and a snack in the car to see if I can curb it.

Saltines are my best friend when I'm nauseous.

• Options

I haven't been too nauseous at all yet, but we CD and as I was "plopping" DS' s poop into the toilet today I started gagging and thought I was gonna lose it

Oh God...I am going to die when I load her dirty CDs in the washer...the ammonia smell...
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Options
    I have to hold my breath when loading the CDs into the washer...

image image
  • Options
    This will sound really weird but it happen the last time too! My toothbrush made me gag for the first time and holding the razor in my mouth in the shower while I soap up the old legs! Lol
  • Options
    Not yet, but I'm dreading week 6

• Options
    I've been good until I walked in my classroom this morning. My fresh linen scentsy made me nauseous. Also ready y'all's posts are making me naeseous.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    HoneyBee517HoneyBee517 member
    edited October 2013
    Got the worst wave of nausea in the middle of a meeting.. I had to excuse myself and was retching in the bathroom.  *UGH*

DH: 39 Me: 38
    DD 6.14.14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    sadalman said:

This will sound really weird but it happen the last time too! My toothbrush made me gag for the first time and holding the razor in my mouth in the shower while I soap up the old legs! Lol

Brushing my teeth with my last pregnancy made me gag too also putting my car keys in my mouth...which apparently I do a lot..
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Options

This is why I couldn't do cloth diapers the first time around. I need to find a diaper service or we're going disposable.
  • Options

This is why I couldn't do cloth diapers the first time around. I need to find a diaper service or we're going disposable.

It's really not bad at all...just when we're pregnant. I love how much money we save and they're adorable.

• Options
    Yep yep. So much fun. Changing DD's diapers have been fun.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"