July 2014 Moms

Intro-Pregnant w/ #2

Hi everyone,

My name is Missy. I just got my BFP today at only 3 weeks. DH and I were just starting to get our feet wet at the idea of TTC #2 and decided to just let whatever happened, to happen. We feel extremely blessed and excited. I've POAS three times today just to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

I was a fairly active bumpie back when I was pregnant with J and until he was about a year old. Then I went back to work and didn't come around much. I remembered right away how helpful it was to have a birth month community, and I'm excited to GTKY ladies.

Congrats to everyone!
imageimage"Image">
Jackson
5.31.11image
Married 7.20.13
#2 Due 7.17.14

imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

Re: Intro-Pregnant w/ #2

• And, I give up trying to center my siggy.
    imageimage"Image">
    Jackson
    5.31.11image
    Married 7.20.13
    #2 Due 7.17.14

imageimage
  • Welcome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BFP#2 7/3/13.  U/S at 6w4d showed 1 heartbeat at 127 bmp and 2 empty sacs.  MMC discovered at 10w4d.  D&C 8/27/13.  Pathology showed normal boy.  Missing our babies every day.
    BFP#3 10/29/13!  Beta#1 at 4w5d - 2141, beta#2 at 5w1d - 7651!  U/S 11/21/13 showed baby measuring 2 days ahead with a heartbeat of 127 bmp!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations and welcome! I can't figure out to center the siggy either. Im just glad I figured out how to get it to post!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Welcome! I feel better knowing I am not the only one who got an early positive result before af! I took too cuz I did believe it!
  • When are you due? July 12 for this munchkin
  • I'm due July 17. So we'll have two summer babies which will be awesome. My birthday is in Dec. and DH's is in January, so having our two kids in warm months is something to look forward to!

TBH, I'm still a little nervous because it's so early. I learned a lot from my prior bumping days about TTC, so I knew how to track and monitor CM. I didn't even temp, I was going to start in November. My pregnancy with J had a few complications, so we're praying for an uneventful time with this little bean!

Thanks for the warm welcome, ladies!
    imageimage"Image">
    Jackson
    5.31.11image
    Married 7.20.13
    #2 Due 7.17.14

imageimage
  • Congratulations!
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013