Trouble TTC

Throat Punch Thursday

Happy Thursday, ladies! 

This is the place to vent your week's frustrations.

Who/what would you like to TP this week? 

**************SIGGY WARNING**************

BLOG

Me 32 :: DH 41

TTC since November, 2011

DH's SA : Excellent

Lap and Hysteroscopy June 2012

DX: PCOS, Stage III Endo, slight Adenomyosis, blocked tube, and probable LPD

Treatments:  6 Months Lupron Depot injections; 1500 mg metformin; 3 cycles of Clomid + TI = BFN

3 endometrial biopsies all were "out of phase" 

September - December, 2013:  Break to lose weight and get healthy

40 lb weight loss but still not ovulating "in phase"  

February - March 2014: bcps + follistim + trigger + TI = BFP

Beta #1 (12dpo): 30; Beta #2 (18dpo): 500; Beta #3 (25dpo): 7,000!!! 

1st u/s 4/16: One beautiful hb at 144 bmp 

2nd u/s 4/29: hb at 166 bmp.  Graduated from RE!!

TEAM PINK! 

Baby girl arrived on Thanksgiving day weighing 7lbs 6oz and measuring 20 inches

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Throat Punch Thursday

• All the FB pics invading my wall with friends' babies dressed up.  Every holiday is becoming an excuse to flood FB with baby pics.  The collages with multiple pics (either multiple outfits or their baby through the years) are the worst!  Granted, they have every right to post pics, and I may post a pic or two when I have a LO.  But it's annoying for me right now. 

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • I want to throat punch the Dr. at my annual physical that repeatedly gave me unsolicited advice about doing IVF instead of IUI.  Yes, I know that the success rates for IVF are much higher but unless she's going to pay the $7,000 difference, I don't need to be reminded of the percentages.
    Ready to take the road less traveled. 
  • Loading the player...
  • ErinSaysErinSays member
    edited October 2013
    Whew, I've been waiting for this thread. TPs for my friend!!

I told her about how: my EDD for my ectopic was this week; I got a BFN on our last IUI this week; while packing up our old house I unearthed my husband's secret stash of kid items he's apparently been purchasing for months and I broke the hell down; and how depressed all of this makes me.

She follows that up with how much she hates being a mother and how she wants to take a (4th this year) vacation away from them.

I am just so sad, frustrated, and angry with her, with my life, with everything.
    Me (34) & DH (45) - NTNP since June 2011
    RE: 12/1/12 - Me: PCOS; DH: Low T
    2/13: DH's T went from 190 to 777!
    Cycle 1 1/25/13: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = Ectopic pregnancy
    3/7/13: MTX injections put me on the bench.
    Cycle 2 6/7/13: Clomid 100mg CD3-7 = No response
    Cycle 2.1 Clomid 150mg CD 19-23 + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    Cycle 3 7/21/13: Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #1 + Progesterone = BFN
    Cycle 4 8/25/13: Bravelle 75-112iu + Trigger + IUI #2 + Progesterone = BFN
    Cycle 5 9/23/13: Bravelle 75-225iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Progesterone = BFFN
    Onto IVF - starting injects on Christmas Day

• @ErinSays - hugs for you dear.  Seriously, I wish I could give you a big hug (sorry if that's creepy).  I'm so sorry this has been such an awful week.

I would like to TP this cycle.  It was our first IUI and my first month on the trigger, so I don't know why I was expecting it to work.  I'm 10dpiui and not that I got a BFN but I can feel the mild cramping and heaviness that always starts on day 10 and signals that AF will be showing up in about 4-5 days when I stop the progesterone.  So I know already that it didn't work, but I have to wait until Tuesday's beta to get confirmation so I can stop the progesterone.  

I think this will be it for us for a while.  We are definitely taking Nov and Dec off of trying so that we can enjoy the holidays, but I also think I will start exploring adoption more seriously.  I know lots of you have done, like, 6 IUIs, but I don't think I have the resilience to do that.  Not that adoption is easy, but at least it's not a monthly reminder that my body has failed in its sole biological purpose for being.
    Baby girl N born 10/29/14!

**Follow your heart, but take your brain with you**

• I want to throat punch anyone who gets in my way today.  Is that bad?

• I would like to TP the people who score the CPA exams...There are 4 parts to the exam and you have to get a 75 on each part to consider it passed....I have take this one part twice now and have gotten a 74 TWICE. Seriously people, just give me the damn extra point and let me move on. Studying is consuming my life...I'd like to actually have free time again.

I also agree with @gsancho...I've been trying to avoid FB the past couple of days for that reason. Also, @Erinsays, I'd like to TP your friend also.

DH (29) & Me (26) - Married 9/22/2012
    TTC since 9/2012
    Dx - Annovulatory; PCOS-IR

8/2013 - First consult with RE
    9/2013 - HSG, SHG both clear; SA normal
    Oct 2013 - Jan 2014 - Clomid + Trigger + IUI #1-3 = BFN's
    Feb 2014 - Femara + Trigger + IUI #4 = BFP!!!!!
    Beta #1 - 3/2/14 (15dpo) - 123
    Beta #2 - 3/4/14 (17dpo) - 378
    1st ultrasound - 3/21/14 - 1 little ninja, heartbeat - 120bpm
    Due November 7, 2014

**ALL** Welcome

• This thread made me literally LOL!

I just posted something similar about annoyances today so my TPT is anyone who asks me when we are going to have a baby!!!!! If they only knew!

• I would like to TP my boss who emailed me to advise of a 2 PM meeting yesterday.  When the email was sent, I had already left to attend a training class.  I got back into the office at like 2:05 and he was irritated that I was late. 

It's not like we even have work cell phones and I *should* have been checking my email. 

I have thought this scenario through a variety of ways and I still cannot figure out why he thought he had a right to be mad at me.  I was 5 minutes late for a meeting that I did not know I was having.  And-plus-also he does not hesitate to text me on my personal cell phone EVER!  So why not text me to ask if I'll be back for a 2 PM meeting. 

Grrr.

We have a history on this issue.  One time he texted me a random work question at like 9 PM on my personal cell phone.  I did not see it and did not respond immediately.  About 10 minutes after the text was sent, he texted: "???????????" 

Thanks boss!!!

@Rumbera28 That story makes me angry.  I'd add that to Throat Slash Thursday. 
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• Can I have a second TP?? I'd like to TP the people who just let their kids come up to our door and say trick or treat....Um, our light is NOT on, our door is closed - doesn't that usually mean that house isn't participating? I did NOT appreciate being blindsided by 7 freaking babies/children standing on my doorstep :/

DH (29) & Me (26) - Married 9/22/2012
    TTC since 9/2012
    Dx - Annovulatory; PCOS-IR

8/2013 - First consult with RE
    9/2013 - HSG, SHG both clear; SA normal
    Oct 2013 - Jan 2014 - Clomid + Trigger + IUI #1-3 = BFN's
    Feb 2014 - Femara + Trigger + IUI #4 = BFP!!!!!
    Beta #1 - 3/2/14 (15dpo) - 123
    Beta #2 - 3/4/14 (17dpo) - 378
    1st ultrasound - 3/21/14 - 1 little ninja, heartbeat - 120bpm
    Due November 7, 2014

**ALL** Welcome

• You ladies sound like you have had a rough week. Hugs for all. I want to TP my SIL she's just a nasty bitch and recently announced she is pregnant.
    Me 29 DH 30 Unexplained IF TTC since wedding May 2012. IUI #1 11/5/13-BFN.  IUI #2 12/5/13-BFN. IUI #3-12/30/14. All three with Femara CD 3-7 and Ovidrel trigger. +HPT 1/13/14 First +ever!!! Beta #1 195 Beta #2 1/15-533. Ultrasound on 2/4 showed one bean. EDD 9/22/14. Team Green turned Team Blue-Baby Conner arrived on 9/19/14.

• I'm good this week, however I would love to TP ErinSays friend, ronniesgirl1981 boss, Rumbera28 nurses.   Hugs to everyone!
    Me: 33 - PCOS & Hypothyroidism DH: 35 - SA is good Married since 2010 (together since 2006) TTC since June 2009 (we knew we would have issues and wanted family right away after we got married). No pregnancies yet. May 2013 - started first round of Chlomid & ovidrel cycle.
  • ***BFP/kids mentioned***

Can I TP my cousin (mid-40's) and his 30 year old girlfriend? Apparently she's three months pregnant after meeting less than a year ago and he's not ready for marriage (would be his 3rd, had 3 kids with #2), but the baby was planned. And we will all be together all weekend at another cousin's wedding. Hopefully people concentrate on his pregnancy and not our lack of.
    Pregnancy Ticker

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Me (28) - DOR (AFC <10, undetectable AMH, >10 FSH), homozygous E429A MTHFR
    DH (29) - MFI low count and morphology

September 2013 IUI#1 - Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    October 2013 IUI#2 - Letrozole + Menopur + Trigger + IUI = BFN

Nov 2013 IVF/ICSI #1 - Protocol: BCP prep, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (12 days), ganirelex
    Results: 5 retrieved / mature, 4 fertilized, 1 arrested and 3 complex abnormal after day 3 PGS = Cancelled after ER
    Jan/Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #2 - Protocol: Estrogen priming, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (11 days), microdose lupron
    Results: Cancelled after 11 days of stims due to low response and E2 levels
    Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #3 - Protocol: No prep, low dose Menopur (6 days), ganirelex, Bravelle booster with trigger
    Results: 1 retrieved / 0 mature = Cancelled after ER

Officially moving on to embryo adoption! We used and love Embryo Adoption Services of Cedar Park
    October 2014 FET #1 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    December 2014 FET #2 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    March 2015 FET #3 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    May 2015 FET #4 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, lost 2 to thaw, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    October 2015 FET #5 - Natural cycle, lost 1 from match #3 and 1 from clinic backup to thaw, transferred 1 backup, BFN
    February 2016 FET #6 - Natural cycle, transferred 1 from match #4, B FREAKING P!
    Beta 1 = 162, Beta 2 = 316, doubling just over 48 hours

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"