July 2014 Moms
Options

two under one!

I got my BFP early this morning, and after some lab work, it looks like I'm off to a slow but decent start. My number rose very slowly in the first two weeks after the BFP last time, so I'm hoping this is just a repeat and that everything's going to be just fine. I delivered DD#1 in, umm, July 2013 (yes, three and a half months ago), so DH and I are going to be pulling our hair out with a new little one. I am super excited, though. As I mentioned in another post, I am an older mommy and didn't want to wait long at all before trying again-- and we got pregnant on our first month of trying! Looking forward to getting to know you all (as I pop back and forth between here in August '13-- my original due date was early August), and I wish us all a H&H nine months!
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'"

image image

Re: two under one!

• Options
    Good luck, you know, with your hair.. :P

Seriously though, awesome!!  Do you think you'd go for 3 right after?  I think that's a good way to do it.  Then, when you're done, *bam*, work out every day, latte-sippin', hot bod, supermom at 40.
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hell yeah. :) That's totally what we're going for here.
    "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'"

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"