1st Trimester

Bad cramps today!

I've had mild cramping here & there but today they are terrible! I seriously felt like when I have a bad period. I went to the bathroom a ton to make sure I wasn't bleeding. Little worried. But I hear cramping is normal? I'm 4 weeks 5 days.

Re: Bad cramps today!

• I'm 4 weeks and 2 days and I've had cramping on and off since Saturday. I keep feeling like my period is going to start too. I feel like it mostly happens if I stand up too fast, but it also woke me up once one night. Everything I read says its normal so I'm trying to to think about it too much especially since ice not had any bleeding associated with it. GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In 4 weeks 4 days and I've had the same since Saturday. My doctors office said it's totally normal and if likely have it for a few months. My beta' shave been checked twice now and it seems good so I'm trying to not worry.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had cramping pretty much from when I found out I was pregnant to about 4 weeks 3 days and it was AWFULLLLL!!! I had to take tylenol a couple times just to take the edge off of the pain. But one day I woke up and it was completely gone. I have yet to have it again. But it was truly awful. My doctor said it was completely normal. You're uterus doubles in size by the time you are 4 weeks, so it is your muscles and bones stretching and widening. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    MMC- 11/2013 @ 9 weeks
  • Nice to know there is light at the end of the tunnel!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"