TTC After a Loss
Options

---- Thursday Crazy Train ----

Hi ladies! Happy Halloween!! I will be on mobile all day so link your charts if you can. I am busy all day so it might take me a little while to respond but I will!

--------------------------

Welcome to Crazy Train. This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations or vent about our cycles.

If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, POAS issues, let it out here!

-----------------------------------------------

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + Cytotec.
Operative hysteroscopy to remove septum 9/18/13.
BFP #3 12/24/13. Natural m/c 1/17/14.
BFP #4 3/20/14. Natural m/c 4/3/14.

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
PgAL/PAL Welcome

Re: ---- Thursday Crazy Train ----

• Options
    Yeaaa I think I am about ready to let myself just settle in and get cozy in here.

• Options
    jalara48 said:

AF arrived! My LP turned out to be 12 days. It was 16 days last cycle but that was without femera. 12 with it. Not too bad I think.

Thank you for the support yesterday! I am horrible and getting back on to reply to stuff - I'm on once or twice per day but yesterday was crazy!

Happy All Hallow's Eve!

I wasn't on yesterday but looked and found your post. ((((Hugs)))) and good luck moving forward with the Indian agency. So sorry about CD1 :(

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Crazy level from 1-10: 10

CD/DPO: CD 17

Can I just ______ already?!: Feel confident that I've ovulated

Signs/Symptoms: I had O pains a few days ago, but they're gone now. 

Explain your Crazy here: I triggered on Monday (CD 14) and my RE said I should O on Tuesday night. No temp rise on Wednesday and a little rise this morning. It's been really cold in my house at night and my thermometer was acting out this morning. I ended up temping an hour later than usual. I had a positive OPK the same day as the trigger, so I don't understand why I wouldn't have ovulated already (or maybe I did yesterday?). 

It's going to be really difficult to keep HIO because I get home after 11 pm tonight and then have to leave around 5 am tomorrow. This weekend, we're staying at my grandma's house along with other family and it's going to be a packed house.

Here's a link to my chart I've never linked my chart this way, so let me know if it doesn't work. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Options
    Crazy level from 1-10:  9  (warning: the frustration and crazy is high, feel free to ignore)

CD/DPO: CD11

Can I just __get my body to cooperate and get KTFU___ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: My ovaries both feel like they are going to pop.

Explain your Crazy here:

Took Clearblue Easy Advanced OPK (the kind that supposedly reads both estrogen and LH to give you a "high" reading before a "peak" reading) yesterday morning and it was totally negative.

Started having ovary pain and CM throughout the day, so took it again last night and it was positive--went straight to "peak," skipping high altogether.

Was going to test again this morning, but due to a design flaw, when you get a "peak" reading it displays for two days and renders the thing useless (shakes fist at stupid OPK desigerns--don't they know we like to pee on things over and over again?).  I had two regular old CB OPKs so took those and they were both negative this morning. If I only just got a "peak" reading last night with dilute urine, I would think it would still be registering as a surge with FMU. WTF?

I was supposed to have  repeat saline sono this morning.  Went to the appointment, told the RE the whole thing. He did an transvag u/s with no lube (fun times) and confirmed that I have either just ovulated, am in the the middle of ovulating or am about to ovulate and decided to wait on the saline ultrasound.

My lining sucks, worse than when I was on the fertility drugs, and was only 4.something the first reading, although he ultimately did get a better measurement of 6.4  (still sucky). Our chances are slim this cycle.

He saw one big 20mm follicle on the left ready to ovulate, as well as a cyst of some kind on the right. It could be that I am double ovulating (not all that uncommon after fert meds) and ovulated on the right yesterday and this is a corpus luteum cyst. Also possible that it is a cyst left over from last cycle. Also possible that it is an endometrioma (endometriosis cyst), which would epically suck, but he thought it likely was not based on appearance, but he wants to check it again. 

And giving the crappy lining, I don't think any of it matters for this cycle.

Phew.
    Me: 36 yo, TTC #1 since Feb. 2012
    BFP #1, 3/12, EDD 11/9/12, MMC 3/27/12, D&C 4/10/12

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #1, 8/16/13 Femara + Menopur, 3 mature follicles, BFN
    IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN
    IUI #3, 10/8/13 Femara + Menopur, six mature follicles, BFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

******All AL always welcome******

• Options
    I'm just saying . . . there was mention earlier this week that the crazy had been light, so I really tried to bring my crazy A game today.  :D
    Me: 36 yo, TTC #1 since Feb. 2012
    BFP #1, 3/12, EDD 11/9/12, MMC 3/27/12, D&C 4/10/12

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #1, 8/16/13 Femara + Menopur, 3 mature follicles, BFN
    IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN
    IUI #3, 10/8/13 Femara + Menopur, six mature follicles, BFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

******All AL always welcome******

• Options

Crazy level from 1-10: 10

CD/DPO: CD 17

Can I just ______ already?!: Feel confident that I've ovulated

Signs/Symptoms: I had O pains a few days ago, but they're gone now. 

Explain your Crazy here: I triggered on Monday (CD 14) and my RE said I should O on Tuesday night. No temp rise on Wednesday and a little rise this morning. It's been really cold in my house at night and my thermometer was acting out this morning. I ended up temping an hour later than usual. I had a positive OPK the same day as the trigger, so I don't understand why I wouldn't have ovulated already (or maybe I did yesterday?). 

It's going to be really difficult to keep HIO because I get home after 11 pm tonight and then have to leave around 5 am tomorrow. This weekend, we're staying at my grandma's house along with other family and it's going to be a packed house.

Here's a link to my chart I've never linked my chart this way, so let me know if it doesn't work. 
    The link worked, thanks! Did you talk to your RE about temping? I know sometimes meds like that can mess with your temps. I don't know much about those meds, sorry. I understand you're frustrated. FX for a big spike tomorrow. ((Hugs))

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Options

Crazy level from 1-10:  9  (warning: the frustration and crazy is high, feel free to ignore)

CD/DPO: CD11

Can I just __get my body to cooperate and get KTFU___ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: My ovaries both feel like they are going to pop.

Explain your Crazy here:

Took Clearblue Easy Advanced OPK (the kind that supposedly reads both
    estrogen and LH to give you a "high" reading before a "peak" reading)
    yesterday morning and it was totally negative.

Started having
    ovary pain and CM throughout the day, so took it again last night and it
    was positive--went straight to "peak," skipping high altogether.

Was
    going to test again this morning, but due to a design flaw, when
    you get a "peak" reading it displays for two days and renders the thing
    useless (shakes fist at stupid OPK desigerns--don't they know we like to
    pee on things over and over again?).  I had two regular old CB OPKs so
    took those and they were both negative this morning. If I only just got a "peak" reading last night with dilute urine, I would think it would still be registering as a surge with FMU. WTF?

I was supposed to have  repeat saline sono this morning.  Went to the
    appointment, told the RE the whole thing. He did an transvag u/s with no
    lube (fun times) and confirmed that I have either just ovulated, am in
    the the middle of ovulating or am about to ovulate and decided to wait
    on the saline ultrasound.

My lining sucks, worse than when I was
    on the fertility drugs, and was only 4.something the first reading, although he ultimately did get a
    better measurement of 6.4  (still sucky). Our chances are slim this cycle.

He
    saw one big 20mm follicle on the left ready to ovulate, as well as a
    cyst of some kind on the right. It could be that I am double ovulating
    (not all that uncommon after fert meds) and ovulated on the right
    yesterday and this is a corpus luteum cyst. Also possible that it is a
    cyst left over from last cycle. Also possible that it is an endometrioma
    (endometriosis cyst), which would epically suck, but he thought it
    likely was not based on appearance, but he wants to check it again. 

And giving the crappy lining, I don't think any of it matters for this cycle.

Phew.
    Oh my goodness. I wish I had some wisdom but I don't really know much about that. :( so I'll just give you lots of ((((hugs))))

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"