July 2014 Moms

Still shocked

Hi ladies and congrats to each and every one of you! I got a BFP last Friday and still don't believe it. We have a two year old DS so this will be our second time around. Dr. Google tells me my due date is 7/7 and my first OB appt is in two weeks. We are so stoked.

H&H9 everyone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Still shocked

• Congrats and welcome!

image image
  • Congrats!
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations and welcome!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Congrats!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BFP#2 7/3/13.  U/S at 6w4d showed 1 heartbeat at 127 bmp and 2 empty sacs.  MMC discovered at 10w4d.  D&C 8/27/13.  Pathology showed normal boy.  Missing our babies every day.
    BFP#3 10/29/13!  Beta#1 at 4w5d - 2141, beta#2 at 5w1d - 7651!  U/S 11/21/13 showed baby measuring 2 days ahead with a heartbeat of 127 bmp!
  • Congrats and welcome.  I also got my BFP last Friday with a possible 7/7 due date and I also have a 2 year old.  However I have to wait until Dec 2nd to see the actual OB and Nov 20 for the nurse intake appt.  I hate waiting ;)

• I'm trying to figure out why my dr isn't wanting me in for my first appt until Dec. 3!! I'm also a 7/7 due date and at 39, I thought they'd want me to come in earlier?! Feeling frustrated
  • Congratulations!
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• congrats jenwashington! i'd find another doctor tho...sounds like s/he's too busy to care for another mother.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • tko72 said:

congrats jenwashington! i'd find another doctor tho...sounds like s/he's too busy to care for another mother.

Thx for the advice, I think I may ask to move it earlier!

• Congrats and welcome!!
  • Thanks everyone! I'm actually surprised that they're seeing me so early. It's the same OB I had with my first, but he was a bit of a surprise so we weren't sure of the dates. When they scheduled me for a 6 week appointment back then, I thought that was why. I guess it's something that they do at this office because when I called this week, the receptionist said they like to see everyone at or around 6 weeks. I'm sorry some of you have to wait so long...December 3 sounds crazy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

• Congrats to everyone! My doctor doesn't have me come in until I'm at 8 weeks along so they can hear a heartbeat at the appointment. My doctor's office doesn't do dating ultrasounds though, which I know some do at initial appointment.

I think 8 weeks is pretty standard for first appointment

Baby #2
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm so jealous of all if you that get to have appointments soon. We can't til 8 weeks so we're anxious for November 22.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"