Cloth Diapering

Can we play 'When did I ovulate?'

I need some pros to help me pinpoint my O date. My chart is weird this month and I've got a gradual sloping chart rather than a sharp increase like usual, and FF is calling a different date than I would based on my other fertility signs.

Does anyone have any sloping charts I can stalk?
imageimageimage
imageimage
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you.

Re: Can we play 'When did I ovulate?'

• Posted too early, going to post my chart info in a second.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • This is my one and only chart ever. I'm not sure if its helpful. image
  • Loading the player...
  • Almost need more data but it's possible the 20th
  • Ok I can't figure out how to post my chart so I'm gonna try to post the info in a clear way. Last cycle my coverline was 97.32, this cycle except for a few discarded temps due to poor sleep they've been the same pre O temps as last time.
    10/23 97.01
    10/24 slept poorly, temp discarded
    10/25 97.08, first +OPK at 9:45 pm
    10/27 97.11 +OPKs all day, EWCM
    10/28 97.23 +OPKs at 9:40 am, 3:30 pm, -OPK at 8:15 pm, EWCM, cramping at 11:50 pm
    10/29 97.25 EWCM
    10/30 97.34 Cramping 6:15 pm
    10/31 97.42
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • FF is calling an O date, and I'm confident that I did O, but want opinions before I say what they think.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • What cycle days are these? Did u have Sex on the ewcm days?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• What cycle days are these? Did u have Sex on the ewcm days?

10/23 is CD 19, today is CD 27. Last cycle I O'ed CD19, but my cycles have been off since I'm still BFing. My longest recent cycle as been 43 days I think? And we've been having sex frequently. I'm pretty good at distinguishing between semen and EWCM. The only day I'm unsure of really being EWCM was 10/29.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Yep screen shot it!
  • Fwiw, I thought I ovulated before ff said I did... And we usually stopped havin sex after that. We continued longer and when ff said I did. And that's how baby was conceived! I couldn't believe it!
  • I always had a temp drop before my spike, do you not get that?

I never have previous to A. This time it still hasn't but I've only temped for one and a half cycles this time around.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Ughhhhh mother effer. I have no idea how to screen cap. Didn't we cover this in the thread where I admitted to being 80 years old on the inside? Get off my lawn, you darn kids!
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • edited November 2013
    Got it. Google is my friend, lol.

poof.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Based on OPKs, and EWCM, I'd guess 10/28.  I always had EWCM or watery CM on the day or two after O. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• CLLDLL said:
    Based on OPKs, and EWCM, I'd guess 10/28.  I always had EWCM or watery CM on the day or two after O. 

I was thinking this too. I think the cramping I felt on Monday night was mittelschmerz. FF called it as Sunday, but I think it's wrong. I know one day won't make much of a difference, especially since I start testing at like 7 dpo, but I'm frustrated at the lack of clear shift this cycle.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • CLLDLL said:
    Based on OPKs, and EWCM, I'd guess 10/28.  I always had EWCM or watery CM on the day or two after O. 

I was thinking this too. I think the cramping I felt on Monday night was mittelschmerz. FF called it as Sunday, but I think it's wrong. I know one day won't make much of a difference, especially since I start testing at like 7 dpo, but I'm frustrated at the lack of clear shift this cycle.

I hate that whole mindf*ck of deciding when your exact O date was.  With DS2, I kept telling my OB I O'd 4 days later than when the "average" person would have O'd given my LMP.  She just kept smiling and nodding at me & then saying it really didn't matter unless we got to 41 weeks and started talking induction.  Then she'd let me argue my case.  Ugh.

FWIW I always had messed up temps when the seasons changed.  Like right now I'd have cooler temps than normal because of it being colder in our house than normal.  So maybe that's why it thinks your shift was Sunday?  IDK.  Just guessing.

image imageimageimage

• I'm liking the 29th as an O date.  It's the last day of EWCM and the first day of negative OPKs.  Then you got a little temp jump on the 30th.
  • I am clearly too obsessive of a person to be TTC. I would loooove to be one of those people who's like, 'Well, we're not trying, but we're not preventing.' We did that before A, but for us it really meant, 'Well ITK obsessively charts, but doesn't stress J out with the details.'
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Also, I know I'm only two months into this, but I'm apparently already entering the 'bitter' stage. This girl on my Facebook feed is posting daily pics of her belly and stupid pregnancy status, and I just want to post 'No one cares.' Instead I did the mature thing and hid her updates for a while.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • @Into+the+Kitty  This is my first month TTC and I'm also playing the "Guess When I Ovulated" game, but with myself ;)  I'm going with October 30th... I think.  I'm not charting, only checking CM which generally worked in the past.  This month will be a toss up, but DH and I have been hard at work in case I'm wrong!  Looks like we'll be on the same schedule to test, so good luck!  
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"