January 2014 Moms

So this is definitely a new one for me

As I reached above the refrigerator to put granola bars in our snack bowl, I felt me stomach getting cold??? Oh it's not just cold, but wet too! Apparently, I'm round enough to push in our water lever on the fridge with my tummy!! Talk about surprise????? Happy Halloween everyone!!

Re: So this is definitely a new one for me

• Seriously... laughing at my desk here.  Just one more bonus to our water being on the INSIDE of our fridge.

• LOL...the closest I have had happen is knocking over my bottle of water when I got up from my desk and having it spill all in my lap and on my work.  Will I ever get used to my bump protrusion?
    TI w/Clomid 12/16, 1/17, 2/17
    OB ordered SA 2/17 and referred to RE for MFI - Low Count/Motility
    DH Varicocele repair 6/17. 
    9/17 SA: count improved
    TI w/Letrozole 9/17, 10/17
    IUI#1 11/17 BFN
    IUI#2 Christmas day :'( Canceled due to low count/poor sample  :'(
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: 3/18 BCP, Lupron down reg, Follistim 300IU, LDHCG 10units, Lupron 5units, Ovidrel trigger on 3/18. ER 3/21
    8 retrieved, 5 mature, 3 smaller no fertilization w/IVF. 3/5 fertilized w/ICSI. Day 5 Fresh transfer scheduled 3/26 or day3 on Saturday if any arrest.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah....I was putting some water in a hot pan the other day to cool it off and I accidentally dumped it towards myself..got hot water all over my baby belly! Sometimes these babies stick out more than you're expecting!

• Hahahahaha
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Lately I keep pushing my keyboard tray in on my desk when I lean forward to type. The water dispenser is hilarious though.

DS1 12/30/13
    Miscarriage 3/15 at 10 weeks
    BFP 7/23/15 EDD 4/3/16

• Couldn't fit between 2 parked cars at Target....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh, that makes me laugh because I keep doing silly things like that as well.  Brushing up against things, DH brushing up against the belly, having to walk around the other side of the garage because I cannot fit between my car and the garbage cans now without hitting one or both! 

Amazing how much I have popped out in the past few weeks!

• Couldn't fit between 2 parked cars at Target....
    I had to take my dh's car last week, because I drive an expedition and I knew the parking spots downtown where small, and I wouldn't be able to get out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"