Plus size — The Bump
September 2012 Moms

Re: Plus size

• Damn, I think I'm plus-sized and just never realized it. Seriously, Elle?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pokedotdanabsd
  • Damn. I wanna be her too. I have a lot of weight to lose before I'm that plus sized. X_X
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pokedot
  • Right? And we wonder why children/men/women have body image issues! It's insane to me. She's a freaking hottie!

• Pokedot said:

Right? And we wonder why children/men/women have body image issues! It's insane to me. She's a freaking hottie!

Like the people who called Topanga fat in her wedding dress?  And she came back with I am 5'1" and 107lbs so eff you.
    I am also 5'1" and NOT 107lbs.

melody921
  • danabsd said:
    Pokedot said:

Right? And we wonder why children/men/women have body image issues! It's insane to me. She's a freaking hottie!

Like the people who called Topanga fat in her wedding dress?  And she came back with I am 5'1" and 107lbs so eff you.
    I am also 5'1" and NOT 107lbs.

I read about that and thought that was terrible. People need a reality check. I'm wondering how many of those people who criticized her were actually overweight themselves or had a problem with food?

danabsdmelody921L8kissie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards