January 2014 Moms

HOW IS IT NOT 5pm YET???

Today is seriously dragggggiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg... anyone else?

Re: HOW IS IT NOT 5pm YET???

• Yes! It's absolutely dragging!!!! 1.5hrs to go till I get off at 4:30 seems like eternity!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh god it is only noon here and I am just dead!! 

"Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf 
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 My rainbow DS born 1/13/14
    BFP #4 11/11/15 spontaneous m/c 12/28/15
    BFP#5  Praying for another rainbow in February!

• Loading the player...
  • YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. What is with this day???

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • OMG....I am so there with you!
  • YESSSS!!  I get off at 4:30 and I am not going to make it.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yes!  And it is only noon here!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Whhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy is today going so slow?! I want a nap! I have so much to do before Sunday for DH.
    Dave and Kathleen - 09.12.09:
    Partially Complex (my blog)
  • AGREED! This MF'in coworker of mine somehow eeked out 2 and a half hours to shave from her time this week so she got to leave early and it's complete BS.  I'm also sugar crashing - hard.

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• @Kaitimac - Bwahahah, thats great! 

• lolinshaglolinshag member
    edited October 2013
    tarajeannette said: Yup. I have had absolutely nothing to do at work for over a week. I've reached the ends of the internet. 
    __________________Stupid quote tree... This made me think of the line in
    Serenity where Kaylee says "they was men who just reached the edge of [the internet], saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it." (I adjusted it.)
  • I agree and the crappy weather isn't helping. I'm sure the weather will also make for a terrible long commute home (longer than the typical hour it takes to get 30 miles). 8-|

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

• wedbliss5 said:
    And, thanks to this pregnancy cleavage... I just dropped a peanut down into my bra.  Awesome times here. 
    @wedbliss5 - I do that when not pregnant. Today, I noticed that I basically flash anyone at the bathroom sink, since I have to lean over so far. Big belly is not sink friendly :P
    ********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• wedbliss5wedbliss5 member
    edited October 2013
    wedbliss5 said:
    And, thanks to this pregnancy cleavage... I just dropped a peanut down into my bra.  Awesome times here. 
    @wedbliss5 - I do that when not pregnant. Today, I noticed that I basically flash anyone at the bathroom sink, since I have to lean over so far. Big belly is not sink friendly :P

There is no bending over the sink for me... I think my mid-section is short so I have no mobility to bend, but I'll be damned if I don't bump it in to the sink anytime I'm there.  Meanwhile, cleavage is NOT something I have to dealw ith when not pregnant.  I have what i've been told is a pigeon or English chest, so it sort of bumps out (just under where you can rest your chin on it) and basically hids any potential I would normally have for cleavage.  Even as i normally gain weight, it all goes to my hips and ass and more poor pathetic bra stays the same size.  Oh well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"