Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Bottles

I am a FTM and am due in 3.5 weeks, I wanted to buy 2-3 different kinds of bottles just so I have something to start with and I am
Looking for suggestions on what ones you found were the best? I plan on only formula feeding. Thank you for any advice you can give :)

Re: Bottles

• Options
    I formula feed and used dr browns with my first and born free with my second baby.
  • Options
    Nechie122Nechie122 member
    edited October 2013
    I found the Avent bottles were the easiest to clean; Dr. Brown's had so many parts it was like, seriously? Come on. I think a lot of the anti-colic stuff is a bit of a marketing gimmick so when in doubt, go simple.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LegalLadyBugLegalLadyBug member
    edited October 2013
    We started with drop ins and I loved them because they were so convenient, but DD had a huge problem with spitting up and so we tried other bottles and eventually settled on Avent, we found she wasn't spitting up as much or gassy with them. It honestly depends on your baby. I would buy a couple of a few different styles so you can try them and then once you find what works go and buy more of that one kind. We loaded up on drop ins before DD was born and then ended up not being able to use them. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    We started with drop ins but had the same problem with horrible belly problems.  Playtex actually replaced all of the bottles & liners I had with the VentAire bottles, two more parts than a regular bottle but we loved them and plan to use them again with baby #2

Pregnancy%20ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    we had born free and had no issues
  • Options
    We like avent natural. I didn't want to wash a bunch of parts in the dr browns and tommy tippee ones
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

• Options
    Thank you ladies for all the advice
  • Options
    Avent and Playtex Drop ins. Dr Browns ONLY if your baby has reflux. All those parts are a PITA.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"