Infertility

Twinkie0612

Good luck at beta today!!!!

us      dogs

Me: 28, DH: 30 TTC since March 2012
PCO & MTHFR Homozygous/Severe MFI (undescended teste & double hernia as baby)

12/12: 50mg clomid= bfn
1/13: 100mg clomid= bfn
2/13: 100mg clomid= bfn 
6/13: IVF/ICSI (x1 4AA)=BFFN ~49R, 44M, 33F, 14 frosties  OHSS
8/13: FET #1 (x1 4AA)=First EVER BFP 4dp5dt!! d&c @ 6.5 wks, blighted ovum

10/13: FET #2 (x2 4AA)= BFP 4dp5dt! Twins!!, perfect u/s then spontaneous m/c @ 5 wks
11/13= RPL/Karotyping= MTHFR Homozygous c667t
1/14= FET #3 our 2 year anniversary & hopefully our miracle

2 Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

pumpimage

Re: Twinkie0612

• Thanks.  I am still waiting for the results and I had my blood drawn at 7:00am.  I am trying hard not to be patient and call the clinic.

Luckily most of the morning I have had lots of distractions helping to set up and run our company Halloween party.  Now I am supposed to be getting work done, but it is so hard to concentrate while I am waiting for my phone to ring.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Good luck! My office takes forever with beta calls too. Don't they know we can't do anything until we hear?
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks @StarryEyed06.  My clinic doesn't do in house betas, so I had it done at a local hospital.  Another woman that had her betas done at the same hospital this morning (within 15 minutes of me) got her results hours ago. 

To complicate things I am not sure which office will call with my betas, my RE has his own practice but is an atttending physician at the IVF clinic.  All of my IVF stuff has been done through the clinic (he only did my ER and ET), but I will see him in his office for all other care (IUIs when I was at that point and pregnancy u/s if we get to that point). 

I might try emailing my nurse coordinator, if I don't hear in a half an hour.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"