June 2013 Moms

40 Days of Thankfulness day 13

Good Morning Ladies!!! Rise and Shine! I can't believe today is Halloween! :) 

The last week or so Owen has been getting up 3 or 4 times a night to nurse. I chalked it up to teething. Last night he only woke up once, and for that I am thankful. :) 

I won't hold my breath though that he will go back to his normal sleep schedule anytime soon, tomorrow we have shots. I am sure last night was just a fluke, but I'll take it! 

What are you thankful for today?

Re: 40 Days of Thankfulness day 13

• I am thankful for an awesome boss that brought in a funfetti Halloween cake! Yummmmmm!
  • Today I'm thankful for modern medicine. My regular sitter may get to stay because they make a pill for chemo!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm also thankful that B only got up once last night, we really needed to catch up on some sleep because it just doesn't always happen on the weekends. Best laid plans and whatnot.

• Today u am thankful for my mom.

• I'm thankful for my sister who's babysitting tonight!!!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm thankful to be a SAHM .Today it's pouring rain and I feel lucky that i don't have to get LO out in it.
  • I am thankful for an understanding boss and co-workers. (It helps that they are all mothers themselves!)
  • Today I am thankful for the Apple Pie moonshine I will be drinking later. I sampled it last night and it is De.li.ci.ous!

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I am thankful caffeine, otherwise I may have fallen asleep whilst driving to work this morning. 

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• I'm thankful to be celebrating Halloween with my LO.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm thankful celebrating LO's first Halloween with our friends before we pack up and move out of here. 

And that people are coming to look at our house a second time...we have 2 maybe 3 interested parties so here's hoping for a bidding war so we can get the most out of our house's sale.

• I'm thankful that I get to spend Halloween at home with Lily.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Today I'm thankful that I have no where to go and don't have to leave my house. It's raining and windy and basically disgusting. I'm still in sweatpants cleaning. Winning.
  • Today I am thankful to be around for another birthday. Life is short and you never know when your time is up. Live everyday to it's fullest ladies!!
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"