Cloth Diapering

~~~UO~~~

2»

Re: ~~~UO~~~

• @stoneycakes wouldn't most parents just throw homemade candy away??
    Oh, I wasn't thinking about giving it away.  I thought you wanted candy for yourself.  Because I know I would, haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • Mandmeesh said:
    @YellowLily2013 Homemade candy all the way!  Do choc chips usually have HFCS?  Because you can make X-mas crack so easily and I think it's HFCS free. Or you can make your own chocolate topping with cocoa powder, sugar and coconut oil.  
    wait wait wait...Christmas crack?! elaborate, please!
    Here's the recipe.  I like to put chopped peanuts on top. 
  • Here's a UO.  Baths are so much better than showers.  I am about to get into a naptime bubblebath right now instead of doing the dishes.  Win!

Eww. I feel like you have a lot I really unpopular opinions this week Stoney. What's next, you don't like ketchup?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • So I refuse to buy Halloween candy because I gave up HFCS... Which doesn't allow for any commercial candy. And I'm not about to buy even more expensive candy. Plus last year we only got 1 TOTer... So it's unlikely we'll get any.
    This is why you get european candy, problem solved. They don't allow it in their candy.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Here's a UO.  Baths are so much better than showers.  I am about to get into a naptime bubblebath right now instead of doing the dishes.  Win!

Usually I'm a shower kinda girl, but definitely enjoying a nap time bath today.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • TJ1979 said:
    Here's a UO.  Baths are so much better than showers.  I am about to get into a naptime bubblebath right now instead of doing the dishes.  Win!
    Eww. I feel like you have a lot I really unpopular opinions this week Stoney. What's next, you don't like ketchup?
    Hey, that's my mind twin you're picking on! If we don't like ketchup, it is nunaya bidniz. :P

• I think that if people come to an unnecessary full stop at a yield sign or do not properly utilize a traffic circle,I should legally be allowed to give them a little love tap with my car.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • I think that if people come to an unnecessary full stop at a yield sign or do not properly utilize a traffic circle,I should legally be allowed to give them a little love tap with my car.

Can I love tit this a hundred times?
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    I think that if people come to an unnecessary full stop at a yield sign or do not properly utilize a traffic circle,I should legally be allowed to give them a little love tap with my car.
    Can I love tit this a hundred times?

Lol love tit.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    Here's a UO.  Baths are so much better than showers.  I am about to get into a naptime bubblebath right now instead of doing the dishes.  Win!
    Seriously, I actually don't like ketchup very much.  I do like it homemade.  I think putting ketchup on a hotdog is a sin, though.

• TJ1979 said:

Hey, that's my mind twin you're picking on! If we don't like ketchup, it is nunaya bidniz. :P

I can't help it if you are both wrong. Ketchup is good. It's a fact.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    TJ1979 said:
    I can't help it if you are both wrong. Ketchup is good. It's a fact.
  • ITK, you're definitely from NY :) I lay on my horn before even getting within 100 feet of a car approaching a yield sign. how do people not know what yield means?!?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mandmeesh said:
    ITK, you're definitely from NY :) I lay on my horn before even getting within 100 feet of a car approaching a yield sign. how do people not know what yield means?!?!

I haaaaaate shitty drivers. A has learned some really choice language in the backseat of my car.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • edited October 2013
    Apparently it's an UO to think about a baby's age when buying clothes. I just pulled out the next size clothes for Jace and it's all short sleeve onesies and outfits. And even shorts. I'm normally all about being appreciative of anything and everything, but what am I even supposed to do with this stuff? I feel bad packing it away when I didn't get a single use out of it.
    Ugh, yes. It's also an UO to think about where in the world the baby lives when buying clothes. DD's grandmothers still have a hard time grasping that it rarely gets over 70 degrees in summer where we live and the afternoons can get down into the 50s. But guess who has an entire wardrobe of barely worn sundresses?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Apparently it's an UO to think about a baby's age when buying clothes. I just pulled out the next size clothes for Jace and it's all short sleeve onesies and outfits. And even shorts. I'm normally all about being appreciative of anything and everything, but what am I even supposed to do with this stuff? I feel bad packing it away when I didn't get a single use out of it.
    Yeah... My 7 month old got a 12-18 month sized outfit for a baptism gift. She's currently about 15 lbs. At least it should fit next year...
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Angela814 said:
    Apparently it's an UO to think about a baby's age when buying clothes. I just pulled out the next size clothes for Jace and it's all short sleeve onesies and outfits. And even shorts. I'm normally all about being appreciative of anything and everything, but what am I even supposed to do with this stuff? I feel bad packing it away when I didn't get a single use out of it.
    Yeah... My 7 month old got a 12-18 month sized outfit for a baptism gift. She's currently about 15 lbs. At least it should fit next year...
    No offense, but that doesn't sound weird to me. I know a lot of people who buy clothes that will fit later b/c they figure the new mom has a lot of things for the NB stage.

• Yeah, the shorts I don't get unless you're lucky and they still fit in the spring. I'd totally hang onto the onesies, though. They are great under sweaters. It never fails to be roasting indoors when I put DS in a cute Christmas sweater/sweatshirt, and we have to start peeling layers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"