January 2014 Moms

well, i did it....

i gave in to temptation and opened up the bags of halloween candy and had a few pieces.....

I am ashamed

Re: well, i did it....

• DH was soooooo surprised to see I bought MY fav candy for the trick or treaters ;)
  • @COgirl29 I hear ya! i came home with two bags full of snickers, twix, reese's pb cups and almond joys. Pretty much every candy I love. He just laughed and rolled his eyes! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I did the same thing!!
  • I put it downstairs.  So far the laziness has not surpassed the need for the candy.  Its still early though. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Im actually gonna go trick or treating tonight with the kids, and im looking forward to stealing, i mean asking for some of their candy!  :))
    image=
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am currently sitting here with most of my lights off in the front of the house because I ate just about all of the candy I bought. Plus, I am feeling crampy and DD is refusing to put on her costume. I think we are staying in tonight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Our trick or treat may be cancelled or really low in numbers because of weather. So, I may have tons leftover.
    Charlotte Lynne ~ Jan. 23, 2014

• I just got caught red handed by dh. I really wanted some butterfingers!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• This is our first year in our new house so we have no clue how many kids we'll get. So we bought two of those big boxes of 100 candy bars and a 50 pack of gummy candies. By some miracle, we have opened none of these (probably because we're both too worried about running out!) but we did say as soon as we open them to put in the bowls, they are fair game!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just bought a couple bags on lunch. Last year we hardly got any trick or treaters. I'm foreseeing the same since it's raining out.

But I got all my favorites, so that's fine by me!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP #1 8/1/11, MMC 10/5/11, D&C 11/1/11
     BFP #2 5/28/13, EDD 1/17/14. Elliott - 12/31/13
  • Just a few pieces????  I've had a few bags!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Haha we always buy what we like because you never know how many TOTs will come by our house and I will gladly not refuse leftovers of Twix, Snickers, Reese cups etc.
    TI w/Clomid 12/16, 1/17, 2/17
    OB ordered SA 2/17 and referred to RE for MFI - Low Count/Motility
    DH Varicocele repair 6/17. 
    9/17 SA: count improved
    TI w/Letrozole 9/17, 10/17
    IUI#1 11/17 BFN
    IUI#2 Christmas day :'( Canceled due to low count/poor sample  :'(
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: 3/18 BCP, Lupron down reg, Follistim 300IU, LDHCG 10units, Lupron 5units, Ovidrel trigger on 3/18. ER 3/21
    8 retrieved, 5 mature, 3 smaller no fertilization w/IVF. 3/5 fertilized w/ICSI. Day 5 Fresh transfer scheduled 3/26 or day3 on Saturday if any arrest.

• @KristaBelieve It's definitely more than a few pieces now!!! I'm hiding the wrappers so MH won't see how much I've eaten.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"