November 2012 Moms

NBR: What is on YOUR xmas list?

Just wondering what is on everyone's wish list this year.  For this game, lets pretend there are no money restrictions. :)

Re: NBR: What is on YOUR xmas list?

• I want a spa day, a new digital frame (mine is almost 10 years old...), shoes, clothes. I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of. But we are saving for a house so I don't plan on actually asking for/getting these things...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • Money no object---- a Mac laptop. Since that's not reality with a $1500 daycare bill each month, a couple of sweaters and some new jeans and sweatpants will likely be more realistic.

We are going to Okemo for 5 days too... So we will likely consider that Christmas gifts and be done!

@Hummingbirdbaby3 you should check out Ceiva frames. I got my mom one a few years back and just got myself one last year. You can upload pics to the frame thru their website or right from your phone. It's awesome! And they have terrific customer service. My mom's frame broke after 5 years and they just repaired it at no charge. My mom loves it as she's not close enough to see him as often as she'd like. I just love having an easy means of displaying updated photos without the hassle of printing and frames!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Wow, this was hard!

Realistic: New photo albums, gift certificate to the nail salon, new wallet, new tennis shoes, new comforter

Unrealistic: New car, spa day, personal trainer, all new towels, the windows laptop/tablet, home wifi!, bills all paid, a puppy
  • Our house has no closets, so DH said he would build us some wardrobes, and I'm really hoping they're done by Christmas. I think I'd like an iPad, a tv, and some clothes. Those things all seem kind of materialistic, but that's what comes to mind! Maybe someone to come help us unpack and hang pictures on the walls.
  • I'd love a new mini van.  I'm still driving my Honda Civic from college and I think it's about time to move on.  I'd also love new furniture.  We love our new house, but still have lots of hand me down furniture from our old house.

• New car, new bed (first top most important want item), new wardrobe, a girls weekend, trip to WDW...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I want a new camera. A nice one. I'm hoping I can talk DH into this one. I've been wanting one since O was born.

I'd love another Yurman bracelet, but I doubt that'll happen- especially with a new camera. 

Otherwise, haven't really thought about it. There are so many things I want to update in our house that I feel bad spending much money on myself. 

• Trip to WDW sounds great!
  • I would like some new clothes, mainly hoodies.
    Updated family pictures would be nice.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• @amberea14, I like your list!
    Thanks @uconnhuskie007. Turns out right after I posted this, I checked out Zulily and they have a Cannon Rebel T3 (camera) as the "deal of the day" so I looked at it as fate and bought it. Happy early Christmas to me :)

Now if only I could find a way to get the Yurman. Lol. 

• hmmm, money no object, new kitchen floor and tear our the carpet in our living room but we bought a new house and thats not going to happen for awhile

possible gifts: id like a bigger jewelry box, soda stream, nespresso, curling wand 

a spa day would be dynamite
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"