July 2013 Moms
Options

Nervous kid related but NBR

I reported my ex to CPS. I stand by my choice but I am nervous he will become an A$$ again. We have joint custody and when my two are at his house there are a total of 5 kids with a 6 on the way in a 3 bedroom home. I have taken him to court for that and having kids without seat belts but judge says not a reason to give him less custody, to call CPS. So, they converted garage and have 3 eldest in there including my DD. The concern is it is unsafe, I am really not trying to be the witch ex wife. Just recently in this area an elderly woman died because they didn't do proper conversion.
I reported anonymously but just wanted...I don't know maybe reassurance. He has always made me feel inadequate and after leaving him and therapy my therapist just recommends no major interaction. However this could not be ignored.

Re: Nervous kid related but NBR

• Options
    By converted garage do you mean they walled in the garage door and insulated. or put a space heater out there and some carpet scraps over the cement? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well I don't know extent of what they did but I know they didn't have permit. They have not added a window/fire exit or moved the water heater.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Your children's safety is the #1 priority. If you believe they are not safe then bringing it to the attention of the authorities is reasonable. They can't put 3 kids in one room and two in the other? I know it's tight and not ideal but its also not full time. It's like a bunk bed and trundle situation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"